Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna pass on this one, until I impulsively jumped on the uniform and boots from TA and I’m glad I did. With some help from the DX23 and Snowspeeder Lukes I was able to more or less get to this figure. I previously thought the DX07 was great, but this is quite the improvement.
IMG_2382.jpeg

IMG_2372.jpeg

Ha, I have 31 Lukes. Those are Iron Man MK suit levels, lol.

HT:
3 DX07
2 ANH
3 Death Star TK
2 Jedi
2 Jedi Deluxe
2 Endor
3 Snowpilot
2 Mando DLX
4 Bespin DX25

SS:
1 Hoth DX
2 X Wing
2 Snowpilot
I would have at least 25, all are OT.

The 4X Bespin DX25 is damn impressive. :horror:lol

I only have 13 Lukes.
1 HT ANH Tatooine
1 HT ANH Stormtrooper
1 SS ANH X-Wing Pilot with HT body and head
1 SS ANH Yavin Ceremony with HT body and head

1 SS ESB Hoth with HT body, head, boots, belt
1 HT ESB Snowspeeder
1 HT ESB DX07 clean version
1 HT ESB DX07 custom Dagoba
1 HT ESB DX24

3 HT ROTJ Jedi (cloak/ Sail Barge/ Final Duel)
1 HT ROTJ Jedi Deluxe Endor

I really need to step up my game!

Feeling rather stupid here... I haven't posted on the Freak Board for quite a while. I'm looking to use the light-up feature in the base for this figure but I don't know which cord to get and where. I read the Hot Toys manual for the figure and got confused by all of the warnings. I went to Target and bummed around and found nothing. Felt stupid. Everyone here seems to know where to get these cords, but I think this is the first figure I've purchased that uses it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feeling rather stupid here... I haven't posted on the Freak Board for quite a while. I'm looking to use the light-up feature in the base for this figure but I don't know which cord to get and where. I read the Hot Toys manual for the figure and got confused by all of the warnings. I went to Target and bummed around and found nothing. Felt stupid. Everyone here seems to know where to get these cords, but I think this is the first figure I've purchased that uses it.

iirc its a USB-C port on the base. These are very common nowadays.

You'll want a USB-C cable.

This is Target's selection, you can just select something that's available for pick-up at your local store, and they'll get it for you, you don't even have to look for it.

It's a bummer about the lack of volume in the pants where they meet the boots, even with the inner suit removed. Really trying to mull whether I want to dive into doing the fatsuit removal and weathering Still plan to use this as a Muppet Show Luke so will probably just swap the boots and call it a day.

I'm loving taking photos of this figure! Looks amazing besides the very pristine suit.
Any tips on doing my own weathering?

View attachment 649119
Definitely scroll back a bit, but we recommend a Tamiya weathering kit- comes with a swab applicator to add dirt/soot to the suit a bit. I will probably do this when I get some time. Such a great figure- awesome shot!

Back