Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys DX Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Do you guys think this will waitlist?

even if it does, I can't think of a scenario in the past where a waitlisted preorder at SSC does not eventually convert into a confirmed order down the road.

My Harley Quinn Hot Toys order was waitlisted but it converted recently.

Say you can afford 1 dx06 or new? I have been wrestling all day with

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Say you can afford 1 dx06 or new? I have been wrestling all day with

New.

I have the DX06. It's great, but why pay 2 or 3 times more when you can get the new one which has some improvements?

Im disappointed they're still using a plastic bandana on his head instead to fabric, that was my only complaint about DX06. I really like the base.

I always thought it would have been cool if they had made other characters and each one came with an additional piece of his boat ( the floor boards, railing, mast)

New.

I have the DX06. It's great, but why pay 2 or 3 times more when you can get the new one which has some improvements?
I got a dx06 complete for $275 offered so same price ? Which one you choose

Both. Resell DX06 for profit.

In all seriousness, DX15 has better upgrades so its a no-brainer.

I still pick the new one because of the hair, also the bandana beads are on the right side which is similar to the original film, not that it matters to most people :lol

I mean it's a new figure, it will have some improvements and the movable eye system on the new one is probably better because you can move each individual eye, unlike the DX06, which has the PERS system, so if it breaks, they eyes won't work.

The question is, what does the old one have that you prefer over the new one? The base? You can buy that on Ebay probably.

Very good points!! Are the eyes easily moveable ? Do u know how move yeah. I will miss the wheel I love the wheel .

Both. Resell DX06 for profit.

In all seriousness, DX15 has better upgrades so its a no-brainer.
I hear ya what about detolf displaying with the new one? That's makes me a little nervous

Still cheaper than Sideshow Snowspeeder Luke.

Very good points!! Are the eyes easily moveable ? Do u know how move yeah.

You mean on the DX6? They move well. It's a stick that moves both eyes. New figure, each eyes has a stick, like the Hulk figure.

You mean on the DX6? They move well. It's a stick that moves both eyes. New figure, each eyes has a stick, like the Hulk figure.
What if I was going to put into detolf? I wonder if diomara fits. I just have a feeling he's gonna be a ***** to get on that diorama right

Just put in my pre-order with sideshow. I didn't start collecting when the first one was released and not willing to pay $450+tax from my local comic store means I don't have a Capt Jack. This fixes that issue.

How do I pay using Paypal? I only have Amex and they no longer accept that. Don't see anywhere for Paypal option?

Back