HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DX15- I think the DX line is OVER. This one delayed until HT gets at least 15 Marvel releases out first...

Only BD Robocop and Alex Murphy 2pack is a certain buy for me so far this year. I have the Delorean on preorder but if I decide not to buy Marty McFly when it comes to it then obviously I will cancel that. I have some doubt about how much I need BTTF toys since I've never owned anything related to it before, even as much as the movies are childhood classics for me.

And with 2015 being a major Marvel and Star Wars year **** knows if Hot Toys will offer up anything from any other license of interest - T1, T2, Aliens, Batman '89 or Returns.

As we know the showing of prototypes doesn't mean an imminent release by any means.

Last edited:
I hope they make a Batman Returns Batman, Catwoman, Penguin, Alien Ripley, Aliens Ripley, Powerloader 2.0, 1/6 Endoskeleton, 1/4 Police Shootout and 1/4 Batman Returns.

No anniversary Begins Bruce for me, but Ra's is about all I do still want from the Nolan movies. Probably buy a Lucius, too, but that'd be about it.

I could see Ra's as the Toy Fairs figure this year...

DX15- I think the DX line is OVER. This one delayed until HT gets at least 15 Marvel releases out first...

I'm not sure why there's not been a DX since mime joker, but I don't think its down to them scrapping dx's, not for one second.

I don't believe the DX line is done but HT has plenty on its plate with SW and AoU. It's just not really a priority at the moment. Not to mention a very slow-selling Mime Joker, discounts and all.

I've wanted Ra's for years (especially in 2011 when they made frickin' Demon Batman) but that ship has sailed. I'm over it.

If another Bale Batman or Ledger Joker or a Miranda Taters or a TDKR armory popped up for order before the Returns Batman, Alien/s and Terminator products that have been discussed, I'd lose my **** and rage. That goes for that Alien Anime chick and Terminator Genysis too. If those pop up before official Alien movie figures or the original Kyle Reese, that would be obnoxious.

As far as Begins goes, they ought to just consolidate people's two biggest wants to one release. Final Battle Ra's, Begins Batman 3.0, and a microwave emitter for $500. We need, at least, Returns Batman before that. I'd like to see a Devito Penguin, Pfeiffer Catwoman, and a few more 89 figures, but I really want to see some 1966 villains.

I just figured it would allow them to stick with the whole "two figures and a prop" thing they've been going for.

Oh, **** me. :slap

oheffme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back