Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yip. Dude on ebay. Almost complete battle damaged T-800

e8y7ynej.jpg

Bri

^^^ Nice. Just missing the BD bandolier.

Yep, just have to keep an eye on them. I was able to get that same set: extra body, BD shirt, pants, boots for about $125. Just added a bandolier, the other head, the BD jacket and switched out the broken arm and we have our 2nd set!

Ooo nice. I ended up giving the partially BD DX13 my DX10 grenade launcher and the broken armed one the BD grenade launcher since it doesn't break until the T-1000 grabs and knocks it out of his hand before they fight, so I probably have to get a new one myself, haha.

one of you guys, posted a awesome picture (sorry friend, dont remeber who you were) it was so cool, and couldnt help myself, had to try some stuff on it..:)
image.jpg

Ooo nice. I ended up giving the partially BD DX13 my DX10 grenade launcher and the broken armed one the BD grenade launcher since it doesn't break until the T-1000 grabs and knocks it out of his hand before they fight, so I probably have to get a new one myself, haha.

I recently realised this and changed my DX13, hopefully get another DX10 grenade launcher when I buy a second DX13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah really good picture!
I snagged a damaged T1000 head off eBay. Anyone willing to trade a HT evil superman for a T1000?
ara8uhed.jpg

Bri

guys! have you seen, or heard of a dx13 having the cross eyed issue?
because, sadly, i believe mine is the first..:( even if its so slightly noticeable... tell me its just me, and i am going crazy...
image.jpg

What happens when you move the eyes around? It might correct itself with a few movements of the stick. It not, then maybe request a replacement from the dealer you bought it from.

What happens when you move the eyes around? It might correct itself with a few movements of the stick. It not, then maybe request a replacement from the dealer you bought it from.

i tried moving it around, but doesnt seem to do anything, also, it cant look up beyond that point, like in the picture...:(

Just make his eyes look in a different direction , it make solve the problem (won't notice it as much) or at least correct it .

Just make his eyes look in a different direction , it make solve the problem (won't notice it as much) or at least correct it .

yeah, it kind of does...
i believe i found what is the main problem.... one eye ( the one on the left in the picture) is a little bit behind compared to the other...
it needs to be pushed a bit forward... i know the way pers are designed in this head, and i believe i could fix it by taking the screws away and pushing alittle bit... but i dont know if i will try it, wouldnt want to mees it up, if something goes wrong, or damage the paint on the face while working on it...
so i guess i will have to live with it...
unless someone had an idea...
i live in ecuador, actully bought it when i was in miami a while ago... but right now, couldnt get a replacement from where i bought it...
and evilbay really is a pain in the ass...

Back