Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yours too?

My mom introduced me to Terminator:lecture

and Blade Runner, POTA, Solylent Green, Omega Man, Alien, Logan's Run etc...

Yep my mom is a huge sci-fi and horror fan. Star Wars, Alien and Terminator are her favorites but she like Predator and Robocop as well. She likes the figures I buy. Luke DX-07 and Terminator DX-13 are her favorites.

aw damn )
really, i don't know why they didn't make it moving a bit.

The PERS part of the FD sculpt is movable but limited, it's not a big deal anyway, so I decided not to mod it, it does enough range of movement for what it is. :lecture

null_zps7d64c789.jpg

A pleasant surprise. I've never received a parcel on a weekend before :)

Considering SSC just put up more of the QS001 this week after it had been gone for awhile, it wouldn't surprise me to see more go up. Was just about to use my reward points on one and Surly pointed out it was checking inventory. Oh well.

What?? More of that QS Batman came in stock at SSC? :lol:lol

Man, I bet that pissed some people who bought it aftermarket.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Was busy for quite some time since yesterday, just wanted to thank everyone who replied for the advice on the DX13 and a 2nd figure. Since there are several figures releasing sooner than expected, I will probably have to stick with just one, but I guess it would be fun to repose and try different things over the course of time. Thanks again!

Think that's a good call. A second full figure is a very nice luxury but it's kinda cool to switch between looks every few months, too (think I'll be doing the same). Just too much coming out next year for me to double-up on one release.

^^^ I would very much like to use the semi-BD sculpt on the DX10 except I might be a bit **** about the skin tones not matching, as the DX10 has a warmer skin tone. Agreed, there's just so much coming out and I'm trying to cut expenses in order to plan for all of those.

yes me to mate and mine was retaped don't know if it was retaped at sideshow or fed ex I did contact sideshow to see if I can get a new box but they said they cant help but will pay $15.00 refund and then they said We wanted to take a moment to confirm that a refund in the amount of $15.00 will be issued directly to your credit card on file. We ask that you allow 7 to 10 business days for your financial institution to apply this refund to your balance. If you have any questions about posting time please contact your financial institution directly as they will have the most accurate information.

Also please expect the earned rewards points for this order to be deducted from your balance

so they give me refund then take my points for something I feel that was not my fault but what makes it even worse ive noticed peoples exclusive editions converting to orders thanks for nothing sideshow

How much did they deduct from your reward points?

Thinking about snagging one of these. I just saw the sideshow version by accident... and damn it's terrible. haha

Holy ****... just got one for $250 before shipping. I was sitting around looking at my preorders this month... Superman MOS, Black Getter, 2 MP Smokescreens...looking at all the pics I pulled the trigger and I got the last one.

Now it's sold out at that price. haha.

Last edited:
Back