Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

As awesome as this would be, I can't see a company like Hot Toys showcasing a figure without any of the license branding on the box and promo material.

Only time will tell I guess. So is it nearly impossible for HT to get these licenses?

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I think the only people who know aren't telling :lol

Hot Toys have made a habit of trumping Enterbay's releases with their own versions of the same characters and licenses. Bruce Lee is a big one, so if HT have a plan for their Bruce Lee line, it'd be kept close to their chest.

The only facts that we have at this stage I think are that HT have the license to produce Bruce Lee figures; that they are developing a Bruce Lee seamless body; and that they have the foremost sculptor of Bruce Lee on their team.

This would have to point to more Bruce Lee figures, but what they'll be is anyone's guess. I hope that with the MIS figures now releases that we'll see some kind of Bruce-related announcement from HT really soon :pray:

Hot Toys have made a habit of trumping Enterbay's releases with their own versions of the same characters and licenses. Bruce Lee is a big one, so if HT have a plan for their Bruce Lee line, it'd be kept close to their chest.
Ye
The only facts that we have at this stage I think are that HT have the license to produce Bruce Lee figures; that they are developing a Bruce Lee seamless body; and that they have the foremost sculptor of Bruce Lee on their team.

This would have to point to more Bruce Lee figures, but what they'll be is anyone's guess. I hope that with the MIS figures now releases that we'll see some kind of Bruce-related announcement from HT really soon :pray:

its all pointing in the right direction and I'm sure HT knows the BL line is very popular from enterbay and usually sells out very quickly. I was a little disappointed when the MIS figures were announced becuz I thought they should've done the movie versions first but now I actually appreciate them based on their uniqueness and extreme likeness. I passed on the dx because the likeness wasn't there for me but I'm sure in person it is much better.

Yeah as long as they make one I don't care what it says. Would be really nice to have a Big Boss Bruce and come to think of it I don't think one has ever been made

A Big Boss would be nice, not only to complete the collection but because i loved the way he looked in that movie with the country bumpkin hair. Whoever makes it better throw in the jade pendant as well. :wave

For EB to share the license would make sense from the collector's point of view but i think it would be commercial suicide on EB's part as the only thing that they got going for them right now is the BL line of 1/4 and 1/6s.

Apart from Ip Man, most of their recent figures the last couple of years bombed.

Two really cool shots of this cool figure in the suit from Smiling "in suit" figure:

4373.jpg

4374.jpg

It looks great - and I like it !
smiley.gif

Photo credit: Snowman at the Japanese Bruce Lee image board

Two really cool shots of this cool figure in the suit from Smiling "in suit" figure:

4373.jpg

4374.jpg

smiley.gif

time to get the HTDX04 Gung Fu ! love this bash :)
"Enter the Dragon" suit version :wave

Rob

4373.jpg

4374.jpg

smiley.gif

Hmmmm, doesn't look terrible but I'm just not feeling it. This is like a Bruce Lee "Why So Srs?" pic :lol

I'd actually like to see the snarling FoF sculpt on this suited figure, like Bruce gets angry over a bad stock market report :rotfl

140.jpg

after being on the fence for months, i finally picked up the HT DX04 bruce lee figure. it should arrive this week. glad to see so many positive comment on this figure - mwc always suckers me in!! i am glad to finally be in the club!

after being on the fence for months, i finally picked up the HT DX04 bruce lee figure. it should arrive this week. glad to see so many positive comment on this figure - mwc always suckers me in!! i am glad to finally be in the club!

Congratulations! And welcome to the club! :hi5:

You will not be disappointed for certain. For the price, this DX set gives you plenty to keep you busy, and if you landed the EX which comes with an extra body that's even better b/c you're essentially getting 2 Bruce Lee's :rock

Good choice! :clap

- mwc always suckers me in!!

I have many a pieces added to my collection because of his reviews. I blame that site partially for my Hot Toys addiction!:lol

DX-04 is a great figure though. I'm not the biggest Bruce Lee fan in the world, but the figure is amazing and the whole package is well worth it.

Great pic megacolor and :welcome to the Bruce Lee fan club! :fireworks

Really sweet picture - and congratulations on getting a great figure !!!
smiley.gif

Had this figure for about 2 weeks now, dont think Ive posted any pics so heres some crappy ones I just took -

001-13.jpg

002-13.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-11.jpg

Nice pics T_F_G! It's funny how most of us choose to display the mirror side over the decor side :D That's why I needed 2 dio's! :lol

I love your "crappy" pictures Terminator_Fan_Game ! (they are NOT crappy by the way)
smiley.gif

...but hey, it is enough to post one of two almost identical pictures one time in one post damn it !!! :gah:

(Just joking my friend.. hehe...)

Nice pics T_F_G! It's funny how most of us choose to display the mirror side over the decor side :D That's why I needed 2 dio's! :lol

Thanks bro!:) I like the mirror side because it reflects the cuts on his back.:wink1:

Back