Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Man this figure should be perfect when it finally gets released.

I dont care if it gets pushed back, I just want a great Bruce figure.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

^^Me too. That has to be what theyre doing. I hope Hot Toys knocks this figure out the park. I cant wait to see that PERS in action.

Your mama isn't the most reliable source and nor are your doobies :)

Someone blows in and says "I just got word" and this is gospel to you guys? Then I have a Nigerian friend who'd love to talk to you all about a financial proposition. This figure hasn't been delayed, it's still the first quarter - oh, wait a minute (does sums in head, 12 divided by... carry the...) yes, it's still the first quarter. So harden the f up and at least wait until April to start moaning.

:rotfl

True, but even if it is true, I will expect this figure now to be even better. I can't help but think that Arnie did get involved in this if it turns out to be delayed that much.

I just got my Yoda and quite frankly, I can wait for HT as long as the fresh out of package odor is around.:lol

Your mama isn't the most reliable source and nor are your doobies :)

Someone blows in and says "I just got word" and this is gospel to you guys? Then I have a Nigerian friend who'd love to talk to you all about a financial proposition. This figure hasn't been delayed, it's still the first quarter - oh, wait a minute (does sums in head, 12 divided by... carry the...) yes, it's still the first quarter. So harden the f up and at least wait until April to start moaning.

Do the sums again.
April is Q2.

Do the sums again.
April is Q2.

Read my post again. I said wait until April - ie Q2 - to start moaning, because this figure's release date is Q1.

Read my post again. I said wait until April - ie Q2 - to start moaning, because this figure's release date is Q1.

I think we're on different wavelengths, or I'm misunderstanding you still.

You realize this figures release date was updated by Sideshow on their website to 'April 2011' (ie. Q2) a while ago right ?

But it might still be officially released in Asia later this month, making the expected Q1 release. It takes about a month after it releases over there to get here, so even if it releases tomorrow, it might still get to Sideshow until April.

I think we're on different wavelengths, or I'm misunderstanding you still.

You realize this figures release date was updated by Sideshow on their website to 'April 2011' (ie. Q2) a while ago right ?

But it might still be officially released in Asia later this month, making the expected Q1 release. It takes about a month after it releases over there to get here, so even if it releases tomorrow, it might still get to Sideshow until April.

I thought that was just SSC's shipping date and not anything to do with the release date in SE Asia also - but I went onto Amiami and they've changed their shipping date to late May. Damn, looks like Hydro's mama and doobies were on the money! :thud:

Last edited:

oh ____ so I was wrong as well but in the opposite direction LOL
late May in Asia now !?!

Both Enterbay and Hot Toys are really annoying me with their Bruce Lee dates. They appear to be just trying to secure pre-orders over each other with no regard for the customer and their actual intended release dates.

oh ____ so I was wrong as well but in the opposite direction LOL
late May in Asia now !?!

Both Enterbay and Hot Toys are really annoying me with their Bruce Lee dates. They appear to be just trying to secure pre-orders over each other with no regard for the customer and their actual intended release dates.

Or they are just trying to top each other, which is totally fine by me :)

Or they are just trying to top each other, which is totally fine by me :)

Top each other by continually publishing release dates that are either fake or just incompetent ?

Top each other by continually publishing release dates that are either fake or just incompetent ?

If my date arrives three hours late and she looks like this, I'm fine with it:

monica-bellucci211108.jpg

On the other hand...

111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

ha ha well said.

We should ask onesixthbruce for his input. He is a dealer and he might be able to clarify or find something about this.

So, if you are reading, do you know about the release date of the HT Bruce?

Both figures from Hot Toys & Enterbay will be released on JULY 20th. Currently they are retouching the bodies and licensing photos from Star TV to create the boxes.
Doubts? Just call Enterbay in Hong Kong and confirm.
:horse

Both figures from Hot Toys & Enterbay will be released on JULY 20th. Currently they are retouching the bodies and licensing photos from Star TV to create the boxes.
Doubts? Just call Enterbay in Hong Kong and confirm.
:horse

i would but i do not speak chinese

^^Wasnt this figure announced July of last year?

Geez, so itll be almost a year to date from announcement to release....

Is this the longest production time we've seen from HT?

Back