Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Sorry for posting too late but I dont have enought time :(

Here are new pics:

IMAG0949.jpg
IMAG0950.jpg

IMAG0951.jpg
IMAG0952.jpg
IMAG0953.jpg

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

In the end, once both the casual figures are released, the scared body will be more valuable.

The scared body?? As in a frightened Bruce Lee? Perhaps you meant scarred?

Nice pics. And yeah, I mean removing the scars off the face.

Thanks for sharing those actual pics Padrinno! Can't wait to get mine here..

Cant wait to get this guy.
Just need to get the money together:(

I think the hair is really throwing off the likeness of this Bruce Lee cause it looks spot on without the hair piece.

Thx!! I will try to take new pics.. I didn`t display Bruce yet. The packaging is so cool that I dont want to take it out :rotfl

I was thinking the same in some pics about the hair. It reminded me of the Kato and FoF from Arnie Kim without the hair, just better.

Still, everytime I look at pictures, it looks better and better.

I think the hair is really throwing off the likeness of this Bruce Lee cause it looks spot on without the hair piece.

agree 100%, the hair is way off. It needs to be fuller, more angular on the sides
I think the actual portrait is really good
brucecompare.jpg

I just watched this movie again for the first time in years yesterday. Really not a very good movie apart from Lee. Hilarious watching John Saxon fighting, where the camera angles wouldn't show that he couldn't throw a believable kick. And he beat Bolo :lol

I just watched this movie again for the first time in years yesterday. Really not a very good movie apart from Lee. Hilarious watching John Saxon fighting, where the camera angles wouldn't show that he couldn't throw a believable kick. And he beat Bolo :lol

I just watched it again a few days ago myself. Had to skip and forward it and watched only bruce's fighting scenes :lol

You have bad taste. Go away.:lecture

agree 100%, the hair is way off. It needs to be fuller, more angular on the sides
I think the actual portrait is really good
brucecompare.jpg

Brother Kelly had a 'fro in this movie, as did Brother Bruce

Meh... at this point nothing is diminishing the excitement of finally getting Bruce in hand. I hope my bubble isn't burst when I unbox him.

Back