Hot Toys DX Iron Man Mark III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always think it sucks that these hyped-up pieces take forever for pre-order and you wait to see if it turns out well, and then by the time it comes out every retailer is sold out.
That's Hot Toys intention. They don't normally release the newer better version till they have depleted the stock of the initial version. This is why, most likely, release dates are put back. The many T-600's have been an exception.

I was reading this thread and realized that my nose was bleeding. Then I realized that I just got punched in the face by Hot Toys.

Easy buy for me, seeing as I had to sell my Mk III not long after I got it.

Will piss quite a few people off though.

awesome i couldnt get the first one..sold out here soo second chance for me =D

Im surprised nobody has mentioned the shoulder guns yet,they re highly visible.

Do nt know why but I was nt expecting a DX mark III,still i ll take it anyway,thank you very much!!

I have only Mk I, the best one from original three IMO. I don't like the paint app on original MkIII. I'll wait for prototype pics of DX MkIII (if it ever happen), if it cool enough I'll preorder one.

Damn... I will make it mine... I only just ordered Mark I form Cornerstorecomics it should be her Tuesday... But I missed Mark III but it looks like missing it paid off in a big way... WOW... Is Hottoys going to release more pics of this soon?

Im surprised nobody has mentioned the shoulder guns yet,they re highly visible.

I'm not so sure, it could be the brake flaps sticking up (if you look at the legs the flaps are open there too...)

I think we missed the whole point here ! This one will be in metal guys :cool:

So this will add fuel to the flames for all those people holding off of buying Wolverine and other figures that on Pre-Order because there might be a DX later on

Haha, I should've known. Good thing I didn't buy the Mark III yet. I haven't gotten around to buying the Mark II either, hope they'll release a battle damaged one of that too.

I own the MK III and I'm a sucker for more.. so this I'll get! :lol

I'm on this like flies on......

White on......

Stink on a.....

I'm SO pleased about this. I wasn't buying figures when the Mk III was released... so I decided to wait for the inevitable version from the new film. If this is a good Mk III though? I am ALL over it!! :rock :rock :rock

And to all of you who are saynig Hot Toys is punching you in the face/raping you etc.... grow the f--- up will ya. It's only a punch in the face if they release the first one... you buy it... then they release this one.... and hold you down and take the money from your wallet... AND punch you.

The only person to whine about, is yourself for feeling like you have to buy it. Quit being so selfish and think about people like me who never got the first one!

sheesh. :rolleyes:

If this is the Mark III again, Hot Toys is really burning bridges at this point.
this is the reason i haven't ordered wolverine yet and probably won't order any of the iron man 2 figures until well after the movie is out. even then i might just skip the MK IV figure and only get War Machine.

So this will add fuel to the flames for all those people holding off of buying Wolverine and other figures that on Pre-Order because there might be a DX later on

Just cancelled my Wolverine preorder. If it turns out to be good, I'll buy it when the DX comes out and the regular's price come crashing down. :lol:lol:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back