Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were just discussing this in the Vader thread, it's a shame Sideshow didn't include more left hands, as Vader should always be holding his saber in his right, and gesture with the left to mimic the classic scenes from ESB.

We were just discussing this in the Vader thread, it's a shame Sideshow didn't include more left hands, as Vader should always be holding his saber in his right, and gesture with the left to mimic the classic scenes from ESB.

Yeah, it is a shame. :( Just had to work with what we got, unfortunately.

3e9uqasa.jpg

My DX is waiting for Vader Deluxe..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered this from big bad toy store to go with my vador deluxe . God this hobby is costing me this month . How could I not match them up ? Looking forward to posting some cool pics !

This set will be waiting for me when I get home from work today. This day is taking sooo long...

Congrats! You will love it! I am thrilled it came as a complete set of two instead of me having to buy an alternate body / parts / etc. The clean version is happy in a glass case. The battle damage version is getting dusty hanging from his weathervane on the ceiling haha.

Certainly was good value considering two whole figures and the vane. More Star wars HT. :lecture

Yeah. I didn't even know it was two full figures until several months after the pics/specs. I didnt following the thread closely or read the specs. Initially i thought it was one of those double clothing and sculpt set with one belt/holster to switch out deals. Kinda like the T-1000. I think I paid $289 for this set. :lol That's crazy.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Excellent futzing my friend. :duff

The collar is so easy to get sitting right.. & no one bothers. :lol

They'd prefer him looking like Ford Farlane - all flared out, & up around his ears. :monkey1

I have to sell this custom repainted bespin luke. Also has customized weather vane which now works with an ac adapter. Please contact me if interested!

i know i am probably late to the party, but i discovered this one last week through the tamashii c3po. You see, i don't usually collect 1/6, buy both these figures are epic! Still waiting on c3po but having a lot of fun with the lukes. Just couldn't stop photographing him. Sorry for all the pics :d

i did have to glue the magnets on both figures and i redid the faces to get them closer to the movie look. It's important to paint in the bags under his eyes, the moles, the shadows around the mouth, etc. Also weathered and dirtied up both suits, because in the movie he enters bespin with a dirty suit (coming from dagobah i assume). Love this! Enjoy the pictures. Best hot toys figure i've ever seen and a friend of mine has many!

Luke1.jpg
Luke2.jpg
Luke3.jpg
Luke4.jpg
Luke5.jpg
Luke9.jpg

Back