Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do agree to this 100%. I'm probably the only lazy man on earth who hasn't decided if I'm going to get this or not. Really awesome set but the sculpts bother me. Seem off in my eyes.
The thing with this figure is it looks a lot better in-hand, IMO. The PERS really messes up a lot of pictures and has the effect of giving it a weird look (DX-10 has the same problem). You also can't really go wrong value-wise. We'll never see a set like this again for $300.00.

The thing with this figure is it looks a lot better in-hand, IMO. The PERS really messes up a lot of pictures and has the effect of giving it a weird look (DX-10 has the same problem). You also can't really go wrong value-wise. We'll never see a set like this again for $300.00.

I do agree what you said. Hopefully soon I got a couple of Pre-Orders left to pay off than some in stock pick ups. He is on the list.

True. A lot of people don't know how to pose figures and that goes with PERS as well.

Best 1/6 SW figure to date.

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

Last edited:
Okay now after seeing those pics posted by OSCORP. I'm definitely ready to pick this up soon. I watched a lot of reviews plus looked at a lot of pics but nothing really has caught my eye on this set. Thought something was off but those pics right there look much better wow! OSCORP is right. You need to paly around and get him looking top.

Yeah guys so many good pics of this if you dig around. I'm kinda dying to make a ROTJ VERSION after seeing this.

Don't care for the hair but that damn Medicom outfit looks fantastic.

IMG_6429s.png

ROTJ Luke is my favorite. I definitely want to make a custom of him someday. But I think once I get this set in. With my withdraw on getting it those pics really shined for me the most. I don't know why but it has. I know I'm picky and conflict back and forth on things but for damn sure I'm ready to buy this. I know I will regret it later on if I don't. With the new job I can. I think the new Wolverine may have to wait. All depends. Rather have Proto Boba anyways.

I traded my HT Lt. Gordon figure for this set about a month ago and have never regretted it. I love this set. Amazing likeness and will look great next to my SSC Vader when he gets here.

True. A lot of people don't know how to pose figures and that goes with PERS as well.

Best 1/6 SW figure to date.

forum.php

AAHHHHH!!!!

I am going to get one now...that picture is phenomenal...but after the SSC Deluxe Clones Troopers are over...they are a big deal...

My Bespin Luke arrived today and being my first ever Star Wars sixth scale I am blown away. Had a couple of issues though. The magnet wasn't attached to the holster strap, one of the pouch straps was broken at the bottom stitch and the weathervanes red lights would dim after 30 secs or so. Has anyone else had this issue and should I try for replacement parts or try and fix myself? Awesome figure otherwise
qy3uvesy.jpg

u3y3u5y9.jpg

a3une7ad.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

The magnet wasn't attached to the holster strap, one of the pouch straps was broken at the bottom stitch

Had exactly the same issues here, plus the magnets in the hair pieces were both unglued.

and the weathervanes red lights would dim after 30 secs or so.

Do they always appear brighter when you first turn the power on and then dim? Try new batteries. They are supposed to flash of course.

Magnets are pretty much par for the course on the fig. Super glue done! No surprise cheap batteries were used, replace them. Pouch strap dunno, up to you never had a problem.

Enjoy the awesome fig, looks like you are.

I just picked up the battle damaged Luke from a fellow board member and I am amazed what a great figure this is! I thought I'd be happy with battle damaged Luke now I want the clean version as well! :) Just a question for those that have the full set. The figure I got did not have all the hands, I know that that the hands are going for outrageous prices on Ebay. What hands are comparable, size wise, that I might be able to get on Toy Anxiety, etc?

Glad you enjoy the figure, which hands you got? Only ones you really need are the saber gripped and blaster grips maybe some closed fists or force hand. The force hand does look really good with this figure though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back