Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what body they'll use... :nana:

(could we possibly see a shorter muscle body in the works?? I don't want to see a bespin luke on the slim and the regular bodies are too tall for Luke.)

I hope so. Scale is an important issue for me and was one of the SS's strong points with their 1:6 offerings.

I'm most interested in what these are going to cost.

I'm still quite happy with many of the Sideshow figures I've collected. I like the occasional HT figure, but I'm not going to "replace" all of the Sideshow stuff with HT.

I'm still not that impressed with the HT Indy figure...it just looks "off" and the Sideshow release suits me fine.

It'll be a case-by-case basis for me....but one thing's for sure, for those who treat Sideshow SW figures as strictly an "investment" (foolhardy as that is), you're about to watch that market crash...

I don't know why, but something about this announcement makes me a little sad....like the end of an era, when this hobby was fun and somewhat affordable. Now, with this new collaboration, those days are definitely a thing of the past.

Well, it's been fun....

Don't think of it as the end of a era, but the beginning of a unity which has joined forces (no pun intended) to create a unique style of collectibles.

Btw, the problem with the SSC bodies were the bodies were two flimsy with exception to Vader and the Stormtroopers.

I'd like to be more selective, but I have a feeling whatever HT offers in Star Wars, I'm gonna jump on it.

I think this is the case with me, as well. Honestly, Luke is way down the list of characters I'd like to see HT make.

But as soon as I saw this announcement, I knew I was getting it.

Although since it's a DX, I would like to request we get a second sculpt, with his full makeup from the Christmas Special.

Although since it's a DX, I would like to request we get a second sculpt, with his full makeup from the Christmas Special.

GLAM!

luke.jpg

Exactly my thoughts. But i just seen this and still.......:thud:

I plan on reading this whole thread, and the hundreds of posts that will be made between when I leave work and when I read from home. But I only read the first post and replied, so I'm not sure if this announcement came completely out of the blue (like it did to me), or if there had been rumors about it.

Usually when I'd see a thread title like this, it would be followed by a "?"

I plan on reading this whole thread, and the hundreds of posts that will be made between when I leave work and when I read from home. But I only read the first post and replied, so I'm not sure if this announcement came completely out of the blue (like it did to me), or if there had been rumors about it.

Not me, soon as pics come out and i'm outta here. Cause even if it's spot on, the ____ retentive kids are gonna tear it apart.

Man i just did not see this coming, I'm a Luke freak so kinda nerding out here.

Wonder what a DX will get.

New thread started today after the HT/Sideshow announcement and that it is going to be shown at SDCC.

Back