Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very true. THIS is the iconic version of Anakin.

Star+Wars+Clone+Wars+Anakin.jpg

I'd like HT or SS to actually do a Clone Wars line and not repaints of the movie clones or characters.

The thing is that the younger Star Wars fans that came onto the scene around the PT time are excited for an EP 3 Anakin.

Sure Han is more iconic to us who were there in the 70's but I see why there is a buzz around Anakin. EP 3 saved the PT.

I'd buy both Anakin and Han if HT do them justice.

Sure Han is more iconic to us who were there in the 70's but I see why there is a buzz around Anakin. EP 3 saved the PT.

Nothing can save the PT.

Well, maybe if George went back in time to re-find his creativity and talent and actually have the ***** to not surround himself with pathetic yes-men.

So....this thread is still rambling along on the dying hope that HT is actually doing this figure?

Looking more doubtful by the day.....

So....this thread is still rambling along on the dying hope that HT is actually doing this figure?

Looking more doubtful by the day.....

This thread has become more of an official hate Hayden/Anakin thread just like the EPVII thread turned out to be a "PT sucks" thread. If Hot Toys are monitoring these forums I'm blaming the cancellation of this figure on the people who whined about Anakin and wanting Han Solo instead. YOUR FAULT!!! I HATE YOU! :mad: :lol

Sorry, too much coffee and it's 3 in the morning here. :)

This thread has become more of an official hate Hayden/Anakin thread just like the EPVII thread turned out to be a "PT sucks" thread. If Hot Toys are monitoring these forums I'm blaming the cancellation of this figure on the people who whined about Anakin and wanting Han Solo instead. YOUR FAULT!!! I HATE YOU! :mad: :lol

Sorry, too much coffee and it's 3 in the morning here. :)

vh5.gif

:monkey3

:thud: Yes...there's nothing sheep-el like doing more around here is whining about the prequels....ugh, enough already, we get it.

I for one hope HT does not do a Solo...after that man-linered vacant stare version they did of Indy (who looked more like the guy at the beginning of LC who gives young Indy the fedora)...I don't want to see an emo'd-out sullen Solo.

Put that effort into Anakin instead....there are still plenty of us out here who want HT to produce an ROTS Anakin....

:thud: Yes...there's nothing sheep-el like doing more around here is whining about the prequels....ugh, enough already, we get it.

I for one hope HT does not do a Solo...after that man-linered vacant stare version they did of Indy (who looked more like the guy at the beginning of LC who gives young Indy the fedora)...I don't want to see an emo'd-out sullen Solo.

Put that effort into Anakin instead....there are still plenty of us out here who want HT to produce an ROTS Anakin....

The PT haters don't get that we get it, get it? It's a shame really. It's not like we haven't heard it all before. But you can never bash the PT enough! :slap I've even blocked a couple of users just because they keep repeating the BS over and over again. It just gets tiresome. If I wanted to hear anti-PT whining I'd watch the RLM "reviews". :lol

It's almost as if these haters have some kind of deep complicated psychological issue causing them to want to speak out as much and often as they do. As if they were truly traumatized by the PT. :lol I mean, 14-8 years has passed and they pretend as if they just watched the movies today!

I don't mind people disliking movies that I love, but it's becoming a broken record that just repeats itself that should've died out a long time ago. I get that SW has millions of fans and there are bound to be a couple of thousands if not hundred thousand haters out there, but it's so annoying trying to be a fan of the PT when there is constantly someone whining in the corner.

Maybe someone can create a thread on this forum where people can specifically talk **** about the PT, have their little therapy group sessions and claim their opinions as facts? Then maybe these PT figure threads can be spared from some of it? :lol Just a thought. For now, the ignore function will work.

Anywayz... I doubt this figure will be announced within this year. I bought Darren's custom Anakin headsculpt which will satisfy me for now until HT hopefully releases their version, still need to find a body for it though.

62tz.jpg

pggi.jpg

Sorry for the awful quality.. photos taken with a cellphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back