Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With them coming out with tony stark ****wit edition they must
mean next year near the end of the year

Lol another tony!! Jeez. I love iron man but. Another one?
Surely even diehards must be getting bored.

At this rate anakin won't appear ad it will be ep vii stuff. Which frankly I doubt will be of interest to me.

Bummer.

Only 10 working days left in 2013( 24,25 and 31 out)... :monkey2
Mr.Chan don't make promises you can't keep! and yes i'm Mad! :lol

Could the delay be because the Luke figure didn't sell as well as they expected? Still a ton left at BBTS, and ebay prices are the same as retail, or even slightly lower. Meanwhile the 10,000'th tony stark figure (Now in cowboy outfit!) will probably sell out in a couple of hours, so of course they'll make more.

The delay in HT Star Wars has to do with Disney ownership. It seems that everything fell back on SS lap as they are pushing many SW 1/6 scale items!

Is anyone really excited for an Anakin figure that isn't Darth Vader? **** that guy, make a DX '77 Han Solo.

Just don't have Arnie Kim sculpt it.

Is anyone really excited for an Anakin figure that isn't Darth Vader? **** that guy, make a DX '77 Han Solo.

Just don't have Arnie Kim sculpt it.

tumblr_mb9hcnSDko1rcjmu8o1_500.gif

Could the delay be because the Luke figure didn't sell as well as they expected? Still a ton left at BBTS, and ebay prices are the same as retail, or even slightly lower. Meanwhile the 10,000'th tony stark figure (Now in cowboy outfit!) will probably sell out in a couple of hours, so of course they'll make more.

I think being a $300 two pack hurts it. Not everyone wants a clean and damged.

A single figure with some accessoried for $200 would have done well.

That and prolly the market for high end Star Wars figures isn't that big.

Well... (imho) :lol Han is more iconic and well...
The actor is better too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back