Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is going to get lost in the hot toys black hole with smooth criminal and batman returns figures. :monkey1

Crying.gif

Who's the decision maker? Hot Toys have their hands tied in regards to what they can/can't make Star Wars wise, right?

Well they said they planned to release an Anakin for 2014 and a Han for 2015. I would love it if they skipped Anakin and went straight to Han (Bespin please).

Who's the decision maker? Hot Toys have their hands tied in regards to what they can/can't make Star Wars wise, right?

That is correct. it's sideshow.

That said, this delay MIGHT be related to them attempting to wrest medicom's liscense from them.

They certianly have been getting comfy with hasbro lately.

That is correct. it's sideshow.

That said, this delay MIGHT be related to them attempting to wrest medicom's liscense from them.

They certianly have been getting comfy with hasbro lately.

I think you're right. With them trying to secure their own, i'm sure they're not too concerned with churning out much under SSC.
If they get Medi's license, people are probably going to **** at the amount of Star Wars coming out. :lol

Medicom should almost be willing to give the license away. They certainly don't use it to it's full potential.

ZERO interest in DX Anakin- it would remind me of the awful PT too much.....
Wish it would be Han or Luke

I'm in for anakin. I love the ot and see the flaws in the pt but anakin is the saga. For me anyway.

I like aspects of the PT - but what could've been a truly complimentary trilogy, turned into glorified filler with bits of sparkle. The saga will always be centered around Luke Skywalker as far as I'm concerned.

That said - this could be one of HT best figures if handled properly. A DX set like Bespin Luke would allow for all the deserved inclusions; pre / post Mustafar duel figures, all the arm attachments, 'Sith' PERS for bad Anakin, environment piece (lava miner platform) - & as a possible exclusive, either charred / severed forearm & head attachments, or Dooku's lightsaber. :duff

I like aspects of the PT - but what could've been a truly complimentary trilogy, turned into glorified filler with bits of sparkle. The saga will always be centered around Luke Skywalker as far as I'm concerned.

That said - this could be one of HT best figures if handled properly. A DX set like Bespin Luke would allow for all the deserved inclusions; pre / post Mustafar duel figures, all the arm attachments, 'Sith' PERS for bad Anakin, environment piece (lava miner platform) - & as a possible exclusive, either charred / severed forearm & head attachments, or Dooku's lightsaber. :duff

I like the Dooku saber for the Exclusive :goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back