Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can safely say that this line is dead. Looks like Bespin Luke will be my sole human figure. :-(

I've said this before, but it most likely comes down to a practical business decision on the part of Hot Toys. Iron Man is hot right now. Very hot, and they are obviously making a ton of money from the license. The shrewd financial action is to capitalize on it as much as possible while the Marvel movies are popular.

Star Wars is a 36 year old property. People who would buy a Hot Toys Star Wars figure this year will still buy one next year. Hot Toys can't count on the same for Iron Man figures. Their packed production schedule can only handle so many figures throughout the year and they are obviously going to give a priority to the licences that are making them the most money, which are typically the ones that are the most current.

The Star Wars line most likely isn't dead, it's simply taken a back seat to the Marvel stuff.

I am certainly not happy about it, but I can't honestly blame them.

all i need to know is where and how much stock can i buy in that company right now! HT, SSC, and all other 1/6 scale companies better be trembling in fear of whoever made these masterpieces. they're coming to take away you business folks.

scroll up. it's the amicom hot toys proto.

I'm sure things will spark up when Episode VII comes out, and everyone has superhero fatigue.

Oh, and I'll be buying two each of the Lone Ranger figures!

I'm afraid, comes Episode VII, that they'll go all out on the sequel characters much like they are doing now with Iron man while OT and PT characters will be haerder to come by.

I'm afraid, comes Episode VII, that they'll go all out on the sequel characters much like they are doing now with Iron man while OT and PT characters will be haerder to come by.

Agree, especially if there's an Iron Man in the new Star Wars, then we'll really be screwed. :lol

Yea just saw that too. Hopefully it actually means something good and not "anakin...not at show :panic:" :lol

Yup, I hope we get some info then before Anicom is over. OMG sure does tease a lot, hopefully he's implying we will see Anakin this weekend.

OMG just posted this in his Ani Com photo report thread:

He's usually in the know so this could get interesting.

Hmmmm. Still 3 days left at Ani Com. Maybe OMG has heard a few whispers. Fingers crossed that we'll have some pics by the morning. This figure could break my OT only rule.

I'm frothing at the mouth with anticipation.....:impatient::panic:
For the love of something let this be true, that they will give us a look at him!!!!!!

I haven't been able to sleep for hours in anticipation for this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back