Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Funny how they changed it from Iron Man 2 to 3.

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

About friggin time!! Damn this shipper box for (7) units is gonna be huge when it arrives! lol

It's only in IM3 that there were seven of them...
I'm aware of that. Just find it funny that they didn't do that in the first place.

Another picture with the Mark VII. Wish it wasn't undersized but cool none the less.
1378203_696856207008801_1713055758_n.jpg

That just looks so bad *** to me. I passed on them even though I have marks 1-7. The cost for all of the HOA was ridiculous! Congrats to all of you who got them, you're all better off than I am :clap I will be coming here to look at all the different displays.

I too look forward to getting my very own Hot Toys version of the Hall of Armor, but at the rate they keep pushing the release date to to production and quality concerns stated from customer service it looks like we'll see a release somtime early next year.

I passed on these cause that would make my iron man figures unable to pose the way i want them to be!

I was going to pass on these too. Then I thought how cool all the upcoming Marks would look in their own HOA. (I only have II, VI, VII and Milk War Machine at the moment.) instead of getting them all at once, I'm going to get them one at a time and slowly build up the armory. Assuming they are still available.

Gonna PO one of these. $20 off at Sideshow with code SPOOKYFEST:)

I don't know if they should be worth so much for each HOA. From recent SDCC videos, the quality on them is not so great. Hopefully they improved a bit more and drop in price on the second market. I doubt everyone has all 7 suite or the first 4.

I have I to VII(With two spare MKVIs, two spare MKVIIs and a spare MKIII that i display in the gantry) and intend to have the original seven in the Hall Of Armour when they arrive.
It will all be on top of my defolfs.

Shipping from AlterEgo within the next 30 days.

What happens if you hate a certain Mark... have you guys still forked out the money to have the whole hall of armour?

Yes still have the whole hall of armors of 7 on order to complete the look. What Mark don't you like?

Does anyone know if War Machine would fit in this? I already missed out on mark I, III and VI. I'm hoping some of the future Iron Men would fit here, mainly Silver Centurion and Heart Breaker and perhaps the newer War Machine as he looks slimmer.

Still no new pics other than the 2 above?

Confirmed that you can use a power supply to light them all up.

Also looks like they want you to get 8 HoA because that's how many is shown!

1385344_698815613479527_1758529334_n.jpg

So how are the bulbs? HT have been known to give crappy batteries. I don't think I'll be turning these guys on for hours and hours since it might have the potential to damage the figures.

So how are the bulbs? HT have been known to give crappy batteries. I don't think I'll be turning these guys on for hours and hours since it might have the potential to damage the figures.

Due to the voltage (and Amperage) used.... all the lighting should be by LEDs.... you will not run the risk of melting your figures...

Yes still have the whole hall of armors of 7 on order to complete the look. What Mark don't you like?

Not really a fan of Mark Wahlberg... the Mark VI I'm not to keep on, dunno just something about III-VIII inbetween that just doesn't shout that their is a huge difference between them...

Back