Hot Toys/DC Direct Info Just Got It From The Source

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ego is only as big as the world allows it to be...

Jokes.jpg

....its not my fault I'm just ahead of the curve.....

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I'm definitely going to buy a Bank Robber Joker as well as the first Joker!
If the BR Joker has a better unmasked head sculpt, then I'll switch the heads and cover up the regular Joker head with the Bank Robber mask (unless it's a mask sculpted to the head).
I can't wait to see what he'll look like!

I'm predicting that you'll get two HS but one will have the mask permanently affixed to the sculpt and one without....I would bet that the one without will have either the forced grin or the stern look from the confrontation with the Bank Manager.

Mark it down. :D

I'm predicting that you'll get two HS but one will have the mask permanently affixed to the sculpt and one without....I would bet that the one without will have either the forced grin or the stern look from the confrontation with the Bank Manager.

yes so we can sift through even more "The Mike is right" "The Mike is Ironman" drivel.:rolleyes::lol

:lol :rotfl Only time will tell..:banana

Damn, I really want to go ahead and order, but I'll wait until official pics come out, dont sell em all Joe :p

I'm gonna wait till I see pics of the new Bank Heist Joker before I decide to place a pre-order. If HT decides to recycle the previous Joker head or if the hair is too slicked back or thin like the DCD Joker to fit the mask, I may pass on this one. Again I hope he has a new more acurate head sculpt and a seperate head with the mask on. I'd definantly pic that up.

Back