Hot Toys/DC Direct Info Just Got It From The Source

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to make a post in the dealers section but Bank Robber Jokers are going to be $139.95 each for returning customers and $144.95 for those that did not order other Hot Toys items from us...these will be for the U.S. released ones which are supposed to be the same as the HK/Japan versions
Best
Joe

Count me in, I will be in the first time buyer list but I think either price is pretty damn good. Just let me know when the orders/pre-orders go up.:rotfl:rotfl

Count me in, I will be in the first time buyer list but I think either price is pretty damn good. Just let me know when the orders/pre-orders go up.:rotfl:rotfl

Spring Valley...you should just go to Toy Wiz :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol but I am sure he will be about $300 there
I can take preorders now just pm me the following

Full Name
Shipping Address
Email Address
Phone Number

and I will take care of the rest!!

As long as it isn't any different, then sure. The cheaper the better. But if the Asia version has an additonal accessory or something different (other than packaging) then I'd want the Asia version. I just don't want to miss out on anything. I can live without different packaging (if there is any).

second that. :clap

pm sent...

I would say if at all possible you find out if there is a difference between the DCD version and the HT Asian Version. If there is a difference I'd probably get one of each.....right now I'll stick with my one but I'm definitely thinking possibly two if there is a difference.

I would say if at all possible you find out if there is a difference between the DCD version and the HT Asian Version. If there is a difference I'd probably get one of each.....right now I'll stick with my one but I'm definitely thinking possibly two if there is a difference.

Joe already answered that, they are the same.

I am going to make a post in the dealers section but Bank Robber Jokers are going to be $139.95 each for returning customers and $144.95 for those that did not order other Hot Toys items from us...these will be for the U.S. released ones which are supposed to be the same as the HK/Japan versions
Best
Joe

Hey Joe, let us know the deadline for getting orders in please.

Thanks. :D

I called it $175-180! Yeah... It make sense that'd price them that high, not to distruped sales for there own figures... Surprise the Tumbler and Bat-Pod are so reasonably priced, considering.

So we're getting a bankrobber Joker. Awesome! I hope he has a toothy grin!

Yes, please! I'd like to get in on a bank robber Joker at that great price, but I there are some things going on right now that might make me waffle. Not to mention, there are no pics as of yet.

Supposed to be means that he expects it to be....not definitive until HT announces their versions.

As for the possible Joker sculpt it won't be a toothy grin. If you watch the scene again you'll see that he does a smile but with no teeth after telling the Bank Manager that Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger. Its one of those forced smiles...other than that when he first removes his mask its a bland look as if pondering something then he turns and heads towards the bus. Once he gets on the bus you never get a full shot of his face until his scene where Gordon is shown him smiling on camera but that is a different scene all together...

Joe already answered that, they are the same.

Thanks. :D

Yes, please! I'd like to get in on a bank robber Joker at that great price, but I there are some things going on right now that might make me waffle. Not to mention, there are no pics as of yet.

Supposed to be means that he expects it to be....not definitive until HT announces their versions.

As for the possible Joker sculpt it won't be a toothy grin. If you watch the scene again you'll see that he does a smile but with no teeth after telling the Bank Manager that Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger. Its one of those forced smiles...other than that when he first removes his mask its a bland look as if pondering something then he turns and heads towards the bus. Once he gets on the bus you never get a full shot of his face until his scene where Gordon is shown him smiling on camera but that is a different scene all together...

the mike is right...my Diamond Rep knows how much I buy from Hot Toys and I am sure she would love it if I bought all of my Robbery Jokers from her as she does work on commission. IF there is going to be a difference between the two versions I will find out once Hot Toys makes the official announcement of the figure. At that time IF there are two versions we will offer both..IF there are not then we will offer the DCD version and making an option for the Hot Toys Asia one for those customers that want it from Asia and dont mind spending a little extra $$$, remember my Diamond rep said that they are being told that the release will be the same time for U.S. and Asia...we will see...

as for some of the other questions I am getting..

WE NEVER CHARGE A CANCELLATION FEE!!

Orders will probably be closed sometime in October...

Joe

the mike is right...

I never get tired of reading this. The question will come if there are two versions most will get just one....which will they want and if there is only one version....how many will pay a little more to get it from HT Asia and the possibility and may I say that again possibility of getting it sooner.....huh.....

Got my BRJ confirmation so I'm sitting pretty. :D

Back