Hot Toys Darth Vader : tips , tricks and any other mods

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have officially abandoned my own David Prowse head sculpt project, because I need to work on too many other projects.
I pass the torch happily to another fine artist who is going to make 3D-prints of the Prowse head, and his 3D model looks great so far. He needs a minimum of 15 interested buyers before his project can go into production; he currently has about 11, and I am one.

I am told that there will be several different options: Bald or sculpted hair, neck or no neck, and two different sizes- for those who have shortened the body height of their HT Vader and for those who have not.

Click the following link to Facebook, request to join the group, then post your interest!
Thanks goes to 'Too Much Garlic' for letting me know about it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/286814944766118/

56457726_2172938706121580_5177701251353149440_n.jpg

Last edited:
What would be cool is if someone could finally make an accurate Vader Helmet sculpt in 1/6 or any scale besides 1:1 for once.

WWWOOOOOOWWW, I am thuroughly impressed with your work. I will definitely be buying if you plan on selling them!

I hope it’s not just me that has an impossible time changing the hands of the empire Hot Toys version?

I have officially abandoned my own David Prowse head sculpt project, because I need to work on too many other projects.
I pass the torch happily to another fine artist who is going to make 3D-prints of the Prowse head, and his 3D model looks great so far. He needs a minimum of 15 interested buyers before his project can go into production; he currently has about 11, and I am one.

I am told that there will be several different options: Bald or sculpted hair, neck or no neck, and two different sizes- for those who have shortened the body height of their HT Vader and for those who have not.

Click the following link to Facebook, request to join the group, then post your interest!
Thanks goes to 'Too Much Garlic' for letting me know about it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/286814944766118/

View attachment 451014
Come on people, if you want a David Prowse head sculpt, go to the Facebook page and post a comment expressing interest. There are 15 slots required to get the project into production. I want a Prowse head for my HT Vader! Don't you?

I've never liked the stock cape and robe on the ANH vader version (especially the robe)...so i finally got around to making new ones using Rayon Elastane fabric. It has a nice blackness to it and drapes great.

DSC_0734.JPGDSC_0739.JPGDSC_0683.JPGDSC_0686.JPGDSC_0687.JPGDSC_0710.JPGDSC_0712.JPGDSC_0717.JPG

Does anyone know if the MMS434 helmet fits on R1 w out any mods?

Contemplating if I should pick up the two pack of 434 or just get the parts to turn my R1 to look like ANH.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

74211355_697859927385163_964303759490416640_n.jpg

Hi everyone,

Does anyone here know how to detach the mid-torso section of the SSC Vader?

Any tips by how to put batteries into the remote control? I tried it for 2 days but still not succeed,,,,,

Back