Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works

looks good... Anyone else notice the 5 head sculpts sitting under the computer screen wonder what those are? This is a pick up for me it will be better then the P1 and the Neca 1/4 scale for sure...

It will beat the p1 for sure ..but the neca 1/4 is very accurate and it's look's to be a way better figure then p1 for what you get for your money, the neca will be hard to beat.

Not realy theres nothing special about the 1/4 to me ive seen pics I think my P1 form Hot Toys is better... I hope we dont see a lot of broken 1/4 scale Preds on here given Necas track record with stuff breaking Ive bought stuff form them that fell apart right out of the box and people _____ about Hot Toys QA issues... But I dont realy care ether way not going to start anthor rant about this I had enough of the P1 HT vs Neca P1...

Not realy theres nothing special about the 1/4 to me ive seen pics I think my P1 form Hot Toys is better... I hope we dont see a lot of broken 1/4 scale Preds on here given Necas track record with stuff breaking Ive bought stuff form them that fell apart right out of the box and people _____ about Hot Toys QA issues... But I dont realy care ether way not going to start anthor rant about this I had enough of the P1 HT vs Neca P1...

:lecture:lecture EXACTLY :lecture:lecture:goodpost:

But seriously why argue? How many 1/4 scales are out there? To pose with or have other 1/4 scale figures is limited // There are waaaaaaaaaay more 1/6 scale stuff out there so 1/6 HT Pred FTW:nana:

But seriously why argue? How many 1/4 scales are out there? To pose with or have other 1/4 scale figures is limited // There are waaaaaaaaaay more 1/6 scale stuff out there so 1/6 HT Pred FTW:nana:

How many fig's it's own size to display with said figure is irrelevant.

Its all irrelevant thats why I didnt want to start anthor rant some people are going to say the like ther P1 one way other will say the other way who cares at the end everyone involved will still think the same so YEAH WHO CARES???

Its all irrelevant thats why I didnt want to start anthor rant some people are going to say the like ther P1 one way other will say the other way who cares at the end everyone involved will still think the same so YEAH WHO CARES???

You started it by saying that it would beat the NECA 1/4:lol

Probs best to keep this thread to just Hot Toys from now on:lecture:)

This might be interesting, but I'm not too excited.
HT has consistently failed to deliver accurate figures when it comes to preds or aliens, and their prices are steadily going up, and to top it all off, articulation is suffering.
I got Berserker, and unless HT unveil something truly magnificent, I think Berserker will be my last HT pred...
Still, very interested in seeing what they show us, if they are truly working on the Classic.

Im surprised that really would effect people.Is being this picky ruining the idea of artists take on predator.Yeah its not prefect at all but it looks freakin cool all together.Berserker is a cool figure,he look wicked to me.Look at these narin predators what is that?But they look super sweet.

That looks like an early Falconer Predator not a Classic. If you look where this picture was taken from it shows other early works that already have been made. Hot Toys said that they tried to have the Falcon figure released with a sculpted head but never got the go ahead to do so.

That looks like an early Falconer Predator not a Classic. If you look where this picture was taken from it shows other early works that already have been made. Hot Toys said that they tried to have the Falcon figure released with a sculpted head but never got the go ahead to do so.
I think it was based off the computer image.It does look like a classic in the computer image.Plus the head sculpt would be pointless,and there looks like work in the face area.I could be hoping there hes being made though.:yess:

0216-00321-001b5.jpg

Awesome work station!

The title of the Thread should read "Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?" It needs a question mark. This is just speculative at this point, right?

The title of the Thread should read "Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?" It needs a question mark. This is just speculative at this point, right?

:lecture:lecture:lecture Though by the way others are shooting down those who think it's something else, you'd believe otherwise. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back