Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me Classic Predator is the one from classic John Mctiernan's 1987 movie not the 'Fat' Predator from 2010 Predators movie.

i thought it was understood that the Pred from SWS was considered the P1 and the Pred from Predators was referred as the Classic? :dunno. Thats how i distinguish them i guess :thud:

if they make the "Classic" version, he should have switch out arms with the gauntlets and the other ones with the tie up wraps, and the armor should be easily removeable on his torso.

I dont know why everyone is so sure its even Classic... Berserker was first Falconer Second so TRACKER should be Third they where the biggest three in the movie... Even if Tracker got killed off fast still a main Pred in the movie... Classic isnt in play until the end of the movie so thats why if anything I think Tracker will be next and Classic after since this looks like it is just be started...

I dont know why everyone is so sure its even Classic... Berserker was first Falconer Second so TRACKER should be Third they where the biggest three in the movie... Even if Tracker got killed off fast still a main Pred in the movie... Classic isnt in play until the end of the movie so thats why if anything I think Tracker will be next and Classic after since this looks like it is just be started...
Uhh...because the artist is surrounded in classic Predator reference material and the shoulder canon on the figure itself is a dead giveaway.

For me Classic Predator is the one from classic John Mctiernan's 1987 movie not the 'Bulky and Fat' Predator from 2010 Predators movie.

I wholeheartedly agree...

I say give us a predator worthy of being the actual (and improved) P1 -- again I don't care if they pack it as a PREDATORS character...

i thought it was understood that the Pred from SWS was considered the P1 and the Pred from Predators was referred as the Classic? :dunno. Thats how i distinguish them i guess :thud:

if they make the "Classic" version, he should have switch out arms with the gauntlets and the other ones with the tie up wraps, and the armor should be easily removeable on his torso.

This is correct. Regardless of what everybody "thinks" this is the correct terminology.

Uhh...because the artist is surrounded in classic Predator reference material and the shoulder canon on the figure itself is a dead giveaway.

Look at the body. That's Berserker's bod. And the paints below the monitor are more consistent with Tracker than Classic.

Its going to be Tracker Pedator looking closer you can even see the bones sticking out futher on the sides of the head ive been going form this photo back and forth form movie stills I think its going to be Tracker...

Why sculpt the face and have a image on the classic in front of him?Just debating.

Falconer has a face. :dunno

to me though, it looks like his mandibles, but obviously, some ppl think they see tusks, like on his Bio. Guess we wont know for sure for awhile :dunno, but my money is on either the Classic or a DX P1. Its too small to know for sure...........

Falconer has a face. :dunno

Same face as the Berserker.I don't think he sculpted the face for fun over again.I maybe wrong but it wouldnt make much sense to remake the head over unless him want to make the mask to fit a new face.Again i maybe be wrong,and this is a debate over a silly picture for fun.

so are hot toys not going to show off any new products at toyfair or what

the wraps are what are beneath the gauntlets -- thus the straps that hang out -- the original costume was all-inclusive and implied the wraps just by the ties hanging out...least I'm pretty sure that's the case...

Takes me back to that photo of a new P1 style head that was shown in a pic ages ago...everyone insisted it was the base of the Berserker head...but it very obviously was not. I'm betting that this is much farther along than everyone expects. In the mean time, I'll try to find the photo.

Yeah I remember it. Too lazy to search for it though ^^

Looking forward to hearing more about this. P1 with the new generation body would be very interesting.
I got you guys!
j8nzip.jpg

Thats not the Tracker! its so obvious.
Correct, well the head doesn't look like it.

Same face as the Berserker.I don't think he sculpted the face for fun over again.I maybe wrong but it wouldnt make much sense to remake the head over unless him want to make the mask to fit a new face.Again i maybe be wrong,and this is a debate over a silly picture for fun.

Who's to say he did? Might just be a recast, adding details for a different head.

I got you guys!
j8nzip.jpg

Correct, well the head doesn't look like it.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

(isn't that Berserker on the monitor in the background?)

I cannae be arsed Looking through 10 pages of comments, but did anyone notice / point out what looks to be the newborn alien from alien resurrection on the shelf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back