Hot Toys- City Hunter: Saeko Nogami & Ryo Saeba spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the head of Ryo Saeba compatible with the true type 19 muscular body? i dont like his current body

Is the head of Ryo Saeba compatible with the true type 19 muscular body? i dont like his current body

Do you really need to keep asking this same question? I'm sure someone will get back to you once they know.

you do not have to be angry.. I will wait to upload more photos of him :dunno

I don't recall exactly being upset over this. It's just somewhat annoying when this thread keeps getting bumped up because someone is just reposting the exact same question every few comments.

Well you can pop the neck from the head and try... maybe some adjustment of the neck peg length is required:
12Apr30%20boy%20%289%29.JPG

Something about Ryo just seems off. He looks uncomfortable/awkward. It is hard to put in words. I haven't seen any real in-hand pictures of Saeko though.

Because hes bending backwords in order to balance out what seems to be a bad case of saggy tits.

I hope in hand I can futz it to look natural.:gah:

I am so excited with these figures already, and wow, Saeko came out excellent!

Just wondering, are there any other previous City Hunter figures made? I know they made a resin kit, but were there any other action figures, or gashapons made for City Hunter??

Does anyone have any idea if these are selling well at all? I really want an Umibozu and Kaori and maybe even an Angel Heart. That would complete the set perfectly.

I dunno why they'd do a Saeko first instead of Kaori. If anybody's the perfect partner to go with Ryo, it'd be Kaori.

I don't think this line would be that popular though, judging from the interests in here and few other Asian boards.

It's not weird at all! Saeko is hot so I'm glad she's was made, plus she compliment's Ryo's funny face! Here's hoping they do the rest of the gang!

I dunno why they'd do a Saeko first instead of Kaori. If anybody's the perfect partner to go with Ryo, it'd be Kaori.

I don't think this line would be that popular though, judging from the interests in here and few other Asian boards.

Kaori and Umibozu will come in the 2nd wave if there is one, it all depends on the reception of the first wave of Ryo and Saeko. I am glad they did Saeko first, and I'd prefer to have Saeko's sister before Kaori.

Damn, not really feeling the serious Ryo sculpt at all.

The other sculpt on the other hand is spot on and hilarious :lol i think I'll use that sculpt instead.

I hope Kaori and Umibozu gets made though, sales wise, I dont think this will do better than Platoon, and it seems HT is cancelling those too now :huh

After looking at those pics, it's safe to say that the serious sculpt looks nothing like Ryo in the manga at all. Eyes are too slanted. :duh

The other sculpt on the other hand is spot on, I'll prolly just use that sculpt instead.

Back