Hot Toys- City Hunter: Saeko Nogami & Ryo Saeba spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly doubt it. They are Asian exclusives much like Tomodachi was so if they ever do become available, it would be later on I suppose.

I highly doubt it. They are Asian exclusives much like Tomodachi was so if they ever do become available, it would be later on I suppose.
To be specific... tomodachi was a JP and HK 10th anniversary exclusive (not so exclusive now) ... CT pair, are a more open Asian release.

Ah I see. BBTS has the City Hunter pair up so maybe Sideshow will get them too. Who knows. All I know is that I cannot wait for these two to come out. I'm really looking forward to it.

I think they were delayed to January or something? Personally I am really upset over the delay as I've had these preordered and paid off for awhile now. Hot Toys needs to stop doing this.

I had been looking forward to having these both by Christmas. Guess I should know better than to trust a Hot Toys release date.

It's about time. I cannot wait for these to come to my house. I hope Hot Toys does not end the lineup here. Not only do we need more anime figures from Hot Toys, but Umibozu and Kaori should both have figures within the city Hunter lineup!

It's about time. I cannot wait for these to come to my house. I hope Hot Toys does not end the lineup here. Not only do we need more anime figures from Hot Toys, but Umibozu and Kaori should both have figures within the city Hunter lineup!

I wouldn't build your Hope, HT mostly cares anout servicing new customers with remake than longterm customers with new figures

i wouldn't build your hope, ht mostly cares anout servicing new customers with remake than longterm customers with new figures

i think.. The Ryo Saeba"s body look more better with the muscular true type 19 body

Last edited:

Does Umibozu and kaori are in the manga series?

i hate the Ryo Saeba"s hot toys body is stupid for Ryo to use that body as outmoded i think.. The Ryo Saeba"s body look much better with the muscular true type 19 body not with other

Hot Toys pushed a ton of stuff back but I realized they did not push this back.

Sooooooooooooo...On time???

Back