1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys think that the Coronavirus will delay any potential upcoming releases like CM?

The Gellert Grindelwald (Johnny Depp) figure from Fantastic Beasts 2...final product a few days ago and it wasn't pretty (it deservedly got annihilated on Facebook and here).

Conversely they pretty much smashed it on the Newt Scamander likeness... it's curious how some figures make it from proto to final unscathed yet others look like they've gone through the grinder.

Thanks for the response.

Hmm, I gotta say I saw the pics of the Johnny Depp figure and I don't think it's bad at all? Granted I haven't seen the movie nor do I plan on collecting those figs, but my general impression was that it looked good...I guess I'm wrong though since you say it was getting torched on social media. :dunno

What the heck is taking so long? Didn't we see those boxes a few days ago now? I'm tired of seeing that insipid Grindelwald on their facebook page, where are our Carol blogger pics???

This came out the day before Hot Toys shut down for Chinese new year. Don't know when they will open again but we might start seeing pics tomorrow if they only take 3 days off.

Such a long wait from release to pics, not even a blogger sneak peak anywhere? Very strange.

How long before they are back up and running? It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't know she was in stock there. Did anybody like Timcent88 get one before the shutdown? If we can just see the boxart?

How long before they are back up and running? It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't know she was in stock there. Did anybody like Timcent88 get one before the shutdown? If we can just see the boxart?

Apparently people are off work until the 30th.

I think Hong Kong is safe (for now). I heard today they have restricted travel to the affected areas. Surprised it hasn?t made it to any blogger yet though as presumably they are not as impacted by the vacation.

OOhhhhhh I wonder what the box art will look like too! :panic:

Back