1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news about the hair. Now we await the sculpt.

Not just possible helmet headsculpt too but light up fists and eyes for going BINARY!

Attachments

• CB037782-57E5-4F5A-BF98-4393BFA45785.jpeg
    CB037782-57E5-4F5A-BF98-4393BFA45785.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 330
I wanted rooted[emoji22] I know I'm in the minority. I wish they would do it like Asmus where u get a choice.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'm skeptical about this having actual light up fists (Simply because it's a feature we've never seen on a figure like this). I imagine it will be like Wonder Woman, where it will include fits/armbands that are painted to look bright.

All this needs is a helmeted sculpt to be included as well, and this is an instant purchase.

I wanted rooted[emoji22] I know I'm in the minority. I wish they would do it like Asmus where u get a choice.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
That’s asking waaaaay too much from Hot Toys. Besides, they’re above listening to fan feedback anymore. Asmus even sells updated headsculpts to those who have purchased previous versions. And all of their figures can actually articulate properly, which I very much doubt this one will be able to do, from the looks of it. And that hair will almost surely damage the suit overtime, due to posing.

Asmus isn’t a perfect company by any means, but they’re a right side better than Hot Toys, in many respects. Their headsculpts still need some work, but they are getting a lot closer to Hot Toys quality (in the headsculpt department—they’re already neck and neck and outright beating them in some cases, when it comes to tailoring) than I expected them to be, in such a short amount of time. They could very well match Hot Toys quality completely within a few years time.

I'm skeptical about this having actual light up fists (Simply because it's a feature we've never seen on a figure like this). I imagine it will be like Wonder Woman, where it will include fits/armbands that are painted to look bright.

All this needs is a helmeted sculpt to be included as well, and this is an instant purchase.

It was on an older figure, but they’ve actually done it before.

The Iron Man 1 Mech Test Tony Stark figure had LEDs in the wrists of its modified True Type body for the repulsor gloves.

I’m okay with or without light up features for this figure.

I think that this will come with the helmeted sculpt. I cannot think of too many other accessories that they can include aside from the helmeted head and powered up fists.

I think that this will come with the helmeted sculpt. I cannot think of too many other accessories that they can include aside from the helmeted head and powered up fists.

Ideally we'll get the helmeted head, leather jacket, her cat (maybe a couple different sculpts), power fists, and some blaster effects.

Ideally we'll get the helmeted head, leather jacket, her cat (maybe a couple different sculpts), power fists, and some blaster effects.

I would love it if all those were included!
I am wondering if they will make just one or 2 since this film and Endgame are so close. Will they bother making an Endgame version? Or make green suit for Captain Marvel version and red, blue, gold suit for Endgame version.

I would love it if all those were included!
I am wondering if they will make just one or 2 since this film and Endgame are so close. Will they bother making an Endgame version? Or make green suit for Captain Marvel version and red, blue, gold suit for Endgame version.

Well they've already teased the red, blue & gold suit for her solo film, so that's happening. The green suit would be a bonus, but in no way do I expect that one to make an appearance in Endgame. It also seems unlikely that they'd tweak the RBG suit design for Endgame, but you never know. They better not hold back her helmeted version for that movie.

The thread for the figure was locked. So i'll post this here.

Looks like deluxe Cap Marv is out.

Thanks for the heads up! Where was that picture taken? I pre-ordered the deluxe figure so I'm excited to have it.

No interest whatsoever in the character or the figure but I am very curious to see the quality of the final product...especially after the Grindelwald shambles (a new low for Hot Toys that one).

Back