Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: hot toys captain america

Huuuge Captain America fan. He's definately a must buy no matter what incarnation he's in.

I'm happy that Hot Toys is making a portrait of the movie version, but I wish they'd start making some comic based figures.

From HT FB:

15696847569358234358690.jpg

Following the Iron Man wave and Thor’s unveiling at the 10th Anniversary Exhibition, we are happy to bring you with the license of another Marvel superhero – Captain America – The First Avenger! Marvel & Superhero fans, please stay tuned for update!

I would rather have a more traditional looking C.A., not this movie look...but I'm sure it will be a nice piece, nonetheless.

I rather get this than THor because THor is really too skinny for me but who knows, that may change at his released. This hobby is really too expensive. But I'll definitely get the 89 Batman, Avatar, Capt America,

that is 3d model on the poster, not the prototype of the figure, right?

All sorts of AWESOMENESS from that Capt...Cant wait to see some more pics...

Oh man, I can't wait to get this and Thor!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

I hope they do an alternate portrait with the traditional mask.

With the Metalgear license and some other things ,i may have to pass on the cap and even thor, might wait and get him from avengers( if the suit is different enough for another figure release) ..but i will get the WW2 Cap if they release one of those, as this would be the only film that would come from.

Last edited:

I think Id rather hold out to see the Avengers version even though it will be a long wait.:impatient:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back