Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Evans is signed for 6 movies.

So that's 6 movies with Captain America in them, not necessarily 6 Cap movies.

So far we have Captain America, Captain America 2, The Avengers...

3 more...

It could be small roles in Iron Man 3 or the SHIELD film.

Well Evans is signed for 6 movies.

So that's 6 movies with Captain America in them, not necessarily 6 Cap movies.

So far we have Captain America, Captain America 2, The Avengers...

3 more...

It could be small roles in Iron Man 3 or the SHIELD film.

Captain 1, 2,3, and avengers 1 2 and 3.

You have both forgotten about a possible F4 movie. Its not said that he plays Cap. ;)

I'm pretty sure its been mentioned in numerous comic news awhile back that the next F4 movie will be a reboot.

That's possibly one of the main reason Evans was considered in the first place for Cap, or else that would be a concern for marvel to have an actor play 2 different marvel characters at the same time.

Since when does Marvel have the FF rights back?

Last time I heard 'Reborn' was under Fox.

Yes... that confirms my post (which was that Fox still has the rights for FF)

Marvel will get Elektra and DD before they get FF anyway. Which i think is better.

I want some darker Marvel films.

Should be good. I believe Kevin Feige said that he wants to get into a place where they can pump out 4 movies a year.

If they do that then we'd get some awesome MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) action that would be amazing to own and just watch through until we die.

I'm so glad i'm alive for what i'd deem a pretty historic moment in comic book movie history.

To keep it slightly on topic, I wouldn't mind the first trilogy of Captain America to end with his death and the rise of Bucky Cap.

For two reasons.
1. It allows a different actor to take on the role
2. It's a pretty solid story arc for a trilogy.

Only downside is that there is so much awesome history of Steve before his death. But we won't see all that on film.

People think that Marvel Studios has FF because someone posted it on Wikipedia with no reference point and people are running with it. Fox still retains its rights as the contracts are infinite and with FF in the media lately, they'll be keeping them no problem.

I would imagine we'll see a preview on this before the film hits, possibly an order but not expecting it before December at the earliest.

I believe Fox only keep the rights if they produce a film within 'x' amount of years.

The contract reverts back to Marvel if they don't and also the film has to be of high quality not just some direct to dvd trash made to keep the rights.

At least that's what i've heard..

I also heard something about Marvel doing live action 10 min mini-movies to be played before each one of their big movies. Dr. Strange, Powerman stuff like that.

I also heard something about Marvel doing live action 10 min mini-movies to be played before each one of their big movies. Dr. Strange, Powerman stuff like that.

Really? I suppose to test the fan reaction for potential films. Would be cool......

Yeah, it was toyed with. I think Kevin said it's something that's been discussed but nothing is actually concrete yet.

I think a lot of people were speculating the first to be released with The Avengers but when Feige said that it seemed more of a dream.

Hopefully in the future though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back