Hot Toys Captain America Civil War Cosbabies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...Hot Toys announced a new Team Iron Man pack with Spider-Man in it. Looks cool! Brainy....you need to update the first post! I also got my exclusive Captain America unmasked cosbaby today in the mail. Pics are up on my IG account.

I know Spiderman needs to be packed with other characters due to Marvel's rights, but I hope he is also packed with only one character so I don't need to but this whole set. I have all the others!

Where is a good place to order these besides ebay? I'm thinking about getting the Giant-Man/mini Ant-Man set, but mostly I just want the Velvet hair set with Tony and Steve.

Where is a good place to order these besides ebay? I'm thinking about getting the Giant-Man/mini Ant-Man set, but mostly I just want the Velvet hair set with Tony and Steve.

would like to know this as well

I bought mine all off ebay. That is the only place I have seen them. I got BOTH the team captain america and team iron man cosbaby sets today. Pics are up on my IG account. I am not going to open them. And I may sell my team iron man...since there is one coming with Spider-Man soon.

2ngx7gx.jpg

2zsppit.jpg

Got my CW Steve & Bucky today and holy catfish, they're so damn adorable! ♥ Glad I got them!

IMG_0170-1c.jpg

Still so bummed these were never released by Sideshow... Been watching eBay hoping the prices for Winter Soldier would drop a bit.

I'll get one eventually, they're too cute not to :lol

Great picture Trash Cat!

Still so bummed these were never released by Sideshow... Been watching eBay hoping the prices for Winter Soldier would drop a bit.

I'll get one eventually, they're too cute not to :lol

Great picture Trash Cat!
Thanks! My, they're really adorbs. I didn't wanna get them for the price they were going for but as usual, I made up my mind and when I wanted to order Buck, he was sold out. (´Д`) I couldn't find them anywhere after that for quite some time and when they finally popped up again, I just took the plunge. ^^ Glad I did! Now my kitty!Steve & kitty!Bucky have company.

Thanks! My, they're really adorbs. I didn't wanna get them for the price they were going for but as usual, I made up my mind and when I wanted to order Buck, he was sold out. (´Д`) I couldn't find them anywhere after that for quite some time and when they finally popped up again, I just took the plunge. ^^ Glad I did! Now my kitty!Steve & kitty!Bucky have company.

I'm hoping more people are going to buy them at the Hong Kong con this weekend to resell... Hopefully that would push the price down a little, but if not I'll bite the bullet and order a Bucky Cosbaby anyway. I'm a sucker for badass dudes in adorable mediums ;)

How can you get your winter soldier to stand? Mine is always falling back due to the weight of his head.
Well, he's a tad bit unstable but he will stand up fine when I place him carefully and balance him a bit. If yours doesn't wanna stand, get yourself some magnetic tape for his feet and the underground (or a metal plate) or simply blu-tack. :) Works fine for some of my other figures.

Back