Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Iforigno for the capes.

FYI - I also just recently got Iforigno's cape for this BB figure and it just improved the look at least 10 times imo.

Now I just wish I could do the Keaton Batman cape mod but I'm scared to do so lol

I think lforigno makes the capes with the HT template. So it'll be the same length, but have the better look when draped over the shoulders.

Oh ok. I saw pictures from people who had them and I thought there was just always too much excess cape on the floor and while movie accurate, I just prefer a more streamlined cape.

Oh ok. I saw pictures from people who had them and I thought there was just always too much excess cape on the floor and while movie accurate, I just prefer a more streamlined cape.

That is how they are requested so they can wrap the cape around the figure.

If HT can hire Kato to make Joker clothing why the ____ don't they hire lforigno to make all the Batman capes!? :lol

This!! I've got my DX-02, and TF Bats that both have lforigno capes. They're amazing and they make the HT capes look like they're from the stone age!

Guys call me crazy but I see all these awesome pics of this guy and I can NEVER get him to look good. I have tried two different capes. Is there som sort of futzing I am not aware of or something.

It's all in the legs. Cover the legs with the cape.

P1000990.jpg

P10008011.jpg

I don't know why but the legs are extremely goofy looking...

Yeah, it's mostly around the same, or much less but excluding the HS and the first night out gear.

Back