Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine. I just took the new head with angry mouth and put it on my OC with my custom cape (crappy cellphone pic):

2011-10-20_12-48-07_818.jpg

What a pain re the customs charges that will be posted to me in about a weeks time. Further to my previous post saying everything was perfect, I've checked again and my right boot seems loose. I'm now going to remove the plastic and check to see if the widespread problem is going to ruin my experience of this figure too.

Did just that to mine. Had already inspected it twice. But just had to make sure. Removed all plastic off the figure, twisted the boots and looked over suit. Everything looks fine. And no marks or spots on heads. :yess:

[/B]

This is what happened to me mags. Man, I have a bad feeling about sideshow helping us though.

Same thing with me...broken plastic piece on ankle, broken off right fist with peg stuck in arm, and dented abs section on rubber suit...HT referred e to SSC...talked to SSC rep and emailed pics of damage...I hope they help us out :monkey2

Did just that to mine. Had already inspected it twice. But just had to make sure. Removed all plastic off the figure, twisted the boots and looked over suit. Everything looks fine. And no marks or spots on heads. :yess:

I'm happy for you...wish mine was that way :monkey2

Same thing with me...broken plastic piece on ankle, broken off right fist with peg stuck in arm, and dented abs section on rubber suit...HT referred e to SSC...talked to SSC rep and emailed pics of damage...I hope they help us out :monkey2

I called them this morning, they said it will be a couple days before I even get an e-mail from customer service. Man, I hope this process goes by a little quickly before I just buy boots on eBay.

I'm happy for you...wish mine was that way :monkey2

Sideshow has great customer service. I have no doubt they will help everybody out. They just need to make sure people aren't saying their boots are broken just to have extras, hence the request for photos. Otherwise they'll be replacing thousands.

[/B]

This is what happened to me mags. Man, I have a bad feeling about sideshow helping us though.

Probably unlikely, but I'm hoping that even with all the other issues, since the boot seems to be THE issue, that they might get more lenient with replacements. As in "oh, boot problem? okay, give me your address". I can't imagine they want to deal with hundreds of people emailing them blurry pictures that sort of looks like a black socket.

Of course, this is with no knowledge of the availability of more boots or the ability / willingness to make more.

I kind of wish I would of opted for the CR Supes over this figure. I probably should have since I'm going to be getting the Keaten bats as well.

Probably unlikely, but I'm hoping that even with all the other issues, since the boot seems to be THE issue, that they might get more lenient with replacements. As in "oh, boot problem? okay, give me your address". I can't imagine they want to deal with hundreds of people emailing them blurry pictures that sort of looks like a black socket.

Of course, this is with no knowledge of the availability of more boots or the ability / willingness to make more.

:pray::pray::pray:

Ah, man it gets worse! The right hand peg is stuck in the arm and to top it all the right arm's snapped!

I've e-mailed Sideshow regarding this and the other issues. Hot Toys QC is really getting poor. :(

Correction: I have an old Fatman figure in the back of my closet that I cannibalize for parts occasionally that has a broken boot. :)

Cool. Wish I had one of those...

...which foot did you say was broken on yours?

theres a lot of complaints on there Facebook wall, admin have commented back telling them to contact CS and they are aware of the ongoing problems.

We will see anyway !!!!!!

Back in stock ??? thinks thats cos of returns lol

theres a lot of complaints on there Facebook wall, admin have commented back telling them to contact CS and they are aware of the ongoing problems.

We will see anyway !!!!!!

Back in stock ??? thinks thats cos of returns lol

Whose wall?

Back