Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should contact Sideshow to see if they can replace it for you. SS packing sucks! My Shadow Predator box also got damaged during shipping.

yea i thought they would've def but a box in a box soo the outer box could take the beating

For the head I used a blow dryer to warm it up. For the cape put your index into thebody and press the clips in with your thumb. Pretty hard to explain. Just keep at it and it'll go in. Make sure you follow the directions and remove the round clips on the cape itself.

good call on the round clips... my Batman didn't come with instructions.

Custo... Who's the bombshell you're constantly subjecting me to drooling over? Haha.

On topic, my tracking number says it was delivered to my parents' house! Except it's raining and traffic's gonna be brutal going out to the suburbs tonight. Likely gonna have to wait until tomorrow.... I would go but it's my turn to cook dinner. Stupid dinner. Who needs food when Batman's just an hour away from me?!

Custo... Who's the bombshell you're constantly subjecting me to drooling over? Haha.

On topic, my tracking number says it was delivered to my parents' house! Except it's raining and traffic's gonna be brutal going out to the suburbs tonight. Likely gonna have to wait until tomorrow.... I would go but it's my turn to cook dinner. Stupid dinner. Who needs food when Batman's just an hour away from me?!

Off topic: Arianny Celeste :drool

On topic: I took a day off work so I would be home when it came :lol

I missed my delivery, got home from work and got the ups first attempt paper on my door. I called up and will pick it up tonight from the ups center. I can't wait til tommorrow to find out if I got a lemon!!!

The paint rubs are not factory defects unfortunately, it happens because its so freaking hard to get the cape on. At least thats what happened to mine. Thank God the rub is tiny though.

lol gg Hot Toys.

My Bale sculpt has a shiny patch on the forehead. I don't know if they wrapped the head up before it fully dried or if this is residue from the plastic wrap.

This is bull____.

lol gg Hot Toys.

My Bale sculpt has a shiny patch on the forehead. I don't know if they wrapped the head up before it fully dried or if this is residue from the plastic wrap.

This is bull____.

Mine has the same thing bro , i thought it was just mine. Maybe its supposed to be sweat. :dunno

Ok i went a little crazy with the pics , sorry ......

newbatman001.jpg

newbatman002.jpg

newbatman003.jpg

newbatman004.jpg

newbatman005.jpg

newbatman006.jpg

Custom Mask from Ebay
newbatman007.jpg

newbatman008.jpg

newbatman009.jpg

newbatman010.jpg

Back