Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not but with it being $250...wouldnt you think to be extra careful?:dunno. Price doesn't imply durability.

For 250$ it has to be at least "harder" than this.

Hot Toys quality goes down, down, down....in a few years we can't even watch the figures :slap

My first Batman collectible. Yes, I had a lforgino cape ready and waiting.
The CR Superman will go on the opposite side when I get him.

BaleBatman01.jpg

BaleBatman02.jpg

BaleBatman03.jpg

Last edited:
So my friend got his Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman in today. He showed all his co-workers. One girl said..."why do you have a doll"? Another girl thought it was GI JOE doll!! :slap :lol

But All the guys said its badass and they like it!!!:hi5:

Goes to show we have a much more sophisticated class of female around here, the few we have. Though, if these were an Edward or Jacob figure, they'd have known exactly who it was.

Original costume...rerelease with great new HS...I'd lay money on there being an original costume DX with PERS next year, otherwise they won't have wrung every cent out of this outfit...

So my friend got his Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman in today. He showed all his co-workers. One girl said..."why do you have a doll"? Another girl thought it was GI JOE doll!! :slap :lol

But All the guys said its badass and they like it!!!:hi5:

Goes to show most women just belong in the kitchen :pfft:

its amazing just really disappointed on how damaged the hot toys box is and how the foot was apart when i took him out of the box:( but i fixed it just still saddens me

I hadn't opened mine even though I've had it for a few days now. But the many reports of damage freaked me out. Opened it this morning. PHEW, nothing out of the ordinary.

Did the original OC Bats have similar issues?

Anyway, I really like the figure. Don't like the angry mouth piece as much as I thought I would. Looks a bit like Bruce is constipated.

its amazing just really disappointed on how damaged the hot toys box is and how the foot was apart when i took him out of the box:( but i fixed it just still saddens me

you should contact Sideshow to see if they can replace it for you. SS packing sucks! My Shadow Predator box also got damaged during shipping.

Original costume...rerelease with great new HS...I'd lay money on there being an original costume DX with PERS next year, otherwise they won't have wrung every cent out of this outfit...

Hmm, with all the flame from Hot Toys Indiana Jones w/PERS, maybe not.

For those of you that have the liposuction issue Batman… Did you contact Sideshow and get a response? I emailed them through their “Help Desk” with no answer and called, but no answer (left a message).

For those of you that have the liposuction issue Batman… Did you contact Sideshow and get a response? I emailed them through their “Help Desk” with no answer and called, but no answer (left a message).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc&ob=av3e[/ame]

Seriously though, they're probably a bit back-logged. It frequently takes around a week or so for me to get responses for QC issues. In the meantime, go ahead and take some pics of the damage and load them on your computer, because they will likely ask for them.

Seriously though, they're probably a bit back-logged. It frequently takes around a week or so for me to get responses for QC issues. In the meantime, go ahead and take some pics of the damage and load them on your computer, because they will likely ask for them.

Will do! Thank you!

Am I the only one that wants a second one to display with harness and Christian bale sculpt?:lol

Back