Hot Toys Bruce Lee- Smiling Behind-the-Scenes 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

292530-xzibit_happy_super.jpg

0.jpg

The full pics for this are now up on FB. I can't link from my iPhone.

Looks fantastic though. Nice three piece brown suit and the classic sunglasses.

They look pretty good. Just seen the updates as well on the HT Facebook page. I am thinking about buying depending on the price.

bruce2.jpg

The enterbay Bruce Lee's were great figures. I sold them on ebay about 6 months ago. Now I get the two new ones from HT.

I think I might get the casual, although I would of preferred the directors chair instead of a beach chair with it :p

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting BOTH for sure!!! Unless each suit comes in 1 set, THEN I'd buy 2 to display both! Now matter Imma grab'em!!!!!!!

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the same headsculpt, so it's a safe bet that it will be the one figure with two different outfits and not the same figure sold as two different costume sets. So everyone wins :dance

This is another example of Hot Toys' innovation - who could have guessed when they got the license that they'd use it like this? Awesome :bow

These are those under 1000HKD BL figure HT taking about month ago. I'm going to order both set for sure!

Anyone making a new thread?

^Wookster's on it.

And oh yeah, looks like 2 separate sets instead of two-in-one. Sucks to be wrong :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back