1/6 Hot Toys Black Widow - White Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched a review video of this, that hair looks like four asterisks. Rooted hair was the way to go this time.

Going slightly off topic here, besides the typical black or grey or dark blue, and the white snow suit here, does Black Widow have any suits in other colors in the comics or otherwise? I have heard that in the Marvel’s Avengers game, she has a red suit?! If fact she has like 20+ outfits in that game? I am no gamer, so I have no clue.

I have also heard that the game basically bombed, hence HT is not making any figures from that game.

Yeah, that game is awful, and the majority of the character designs look very generic. Like they're using store brand versions of the Avengers.

Yeah, that game is awful, and the majority of the character designs look very generic. Like they're using store brand versions of the Avengers.

Not a gamer, so can’t comment on game play. I just found a site that shows all 80+ widow outfits. Obviously most are recolors, but I am intrigued by some of the designs where they ditched the belt and holster get up - no clutter at the hips!

Is SSC shipping this white suit already?

Not a gamer, so can’t comment on game play. I just found a site that shows all 80+ widow outfits. Obviously most are recolors, but I am intrigued by some of the designs where they ditched the belt and holster get up - no clutter at the hips!

Is SSC shipping this white suit already?
I haven't received a notification from SS.

So apparently Sideshow’s shipment of these is stuck at the port with no ETA. My final payment was charged on 12/15 and when I asked about it yesterday that was the explanation. Today I received yet another 15% off promo code for any in-stock item to tide me over. Gee thanks lol.

So apparently Sideshow’s shipment of these is stuck at the port with no ETA…

Wow! I went out of town during Christmas and I told them to delay my shipment until after New Years, I guess that was all for nothing…Might have to call them next week to see if I can get that 15% off! Feels like the two of us are the only ones who ordered this from SSC! LOL

Happy New Year!

Wow! I went out of town during Christmas and I told them to delay my shipment until after New Years, I guess that was all for nothing…Might have to call them next week to see if I can get that 15% off! Feels like the two of us are the only ones who ordered this from SSC! LOL

Happy New Year!
Mine hasn’t shipped either. But I also don’t think any other retailer in the US has received their inventory yet.

My patience cratered and I purchased her “in stock” yesterday from a USA-based eBay seller I’ve used reliably in the past.

Back