1/6 Hot Toys Black Widow - White Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least its a different look for Widow for once, but I would never buy a figure in all white like that. Will stain and discolor like no tomorrow
I don't worry about that part much. If it discolors i'll dirty it up and give it a battle damaged look.

I watched this earlier and noticed there was some yellowing going on near the knee pad areas, although not entirely sure if it is indeed yellowing or just "weathering" effect with dirt.

What do you guys think? I have the link/video cued up to start at 3:50 mark where I noticed it.

Hmm, looks like Black Widow is able to make those stiff rods limp it seems...

198999895_10158077261367344_3932188641975854714_n.jpg
Indeed

Both look good there! It seems BW is going to a bit bigger compared to the previous BW's/female figures, perhaps they are now scaling up the female figures(?)
I hope you are correct about the size of this figure. Even though as another member has pointed out she is a bit more forward than the other figure she does seem to be a bit larger than CW and Infinity War versions. I think that overall HT has made their female figures a bit undersized but the Nebula figure (and possibly this BW) makes it seem like HT may be paying more attention to the size of their female figures. For instance I think the Shuri figure looks magnificent but she does seem smaller than she should be, same with Hela.

That said, I’m sure it isn’t always easy to be spot on about the what size these figures should be since movie makers often play games with angles and such to make some actors seem taller/larger than they really are.

In any event I’m not going to get this (one figure per character rule still intact) but I think this version of Black Widow is unique and very cool looking ...but if they produce Red Guardian that’s a lock.

Weird facial expression, she looks like she’s trying not to laugh…

I hope you are correct about the size of this figure. Even though as another member has pointed out she is a bit more forward than the other figure she does seem to be a bit larger than CW and Infinity War versions. I think that overall HT has made their female figures a bit undersized but the Nebula figure (and possibly this BW) makes it seem like HT may be paying more attention to the size of their female figures. For instance I think the Shuri figure looks magnificent but she does seem smaller than she should be, same with Hela.

That said, I’m sure it isn’t always easy to be spot on about the what size these figures should be since movie makers often play games with angles and such to make some actors seem taller/larger than they really are.

In any event I’m not going to get this (one figure per character rule still intact) but I think this version of Black Widow is unique and very cool looking ...but if they produce Red Guardian that’s a lock.

Much agreed!! :exactly:

Weird facial expression, she looks like she’s trying not to laugh…

I think the expression is fine, though I've read elsewhere that this figure looks like Kate Mckinnon, lol

Do we think they will make the black, grey & gold suit she wears in the film too? I'm really not sure if they will or not, because they never made Captain Marvel's blue/green suit, yet made both of Harley Quinn's outfits from Birds of Prey.

Do we think they will make the black, grey & gold suit she wears in the film too? I'm really not sure if they will or not, because they never made Captain Marvel's blue/green suit, yet made both of Harley Quinn's outfits from Birds of Prey.
They've made so many BW already that I'm certain they will

That sculpted hair is going to hinder head movements...by 100%

Last edited:

Yeah I think the black suit will definitely get made, perhaps HT is spacing out the releases (?) Speaking of that Captain Marvel Starforce suit, man, I wish it would've ultimately been released..

That sculpted hair is going to hinder head movements...by 100%

Multiple/interchangeable hair pieces would be a great inclusion, but alas.

Back