Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much is this Yunsil set? The $500 that TonTon mentions above?

Can't seem to see the actual number amidst all the postings on the custom 1/6 forum thread.

Yeah, there's a lot of pages to scroll through. Check page 45. Think they plan on closing it at 30 sets, which would be $545 I believe.

I wonder if it’s Harrison being stingy with the likeness, Howard Chan refusing to make Ford figures after Harrison broke one on live tv, or just stupid decision making on why we don’t have a new hot toys of Harrison Fords Han Solo

I wonder if it’s Harrison being stingy with the likeness, Howard Chan refusing to make Ford figures after Harrison broke one on live tv, or just stupid decision making on why we don’t have a new hot toys of Harrison Fords Han Solo
Feel the room before digging this thread up.

Feel the room before digging this thread up.
FED378EB-BCDA-46B4-A0E2-04C450C6652B.gif

We have exactly 2 Harrison Ford han figures (I don’t count the farce awakens version). One is a trooper. Seems sketchy.

If HT seemingly are never going to produce this, how would everyone feel if SS revisited this version of the scoundrel?

Back