Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will post some better pics but here is my attempt and Bespin Han.

Attachments

• IMG_20220105_191154558.jpg
    IMG_20220105_191154558.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20220105_191217369.jpg
    IMG_20220105_191217369.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 91
Not sure what the ko sculpt is? I got it off evilbay. To be honest at first I thought it was the space trucker sculpt . I know it's not a recast of anh or st han, I have both of those. Next I am going to swap out jackets with my SS hoth han.

Last edited:
Not sure what the ko sculpt is? I got it off evilbay. To be honest at first I thought it was the space trucker sculpt . I know it's not a recast of anh or st han, I have both of those. Next I am going to swap out jackets with my SS hoth han.
KO = Knock Off. And that is a recast of the ANH sculpt. The Space Tracker looks completely different.

KO = Knock Off. And that is a recast of the ANH sculpt. The Space Tracker looks completely different.
Thanks for the info , I did compare it to the ANH sculpt and there are differences in the nose and cheecks, maybe it was slightly altered or it's just how it came out? Anyhow it cost me 7 bucks after I used an ebay gift card so I can't complain too much and the figure turned okay. Not as great as Ton Ton's , yours or the others but for what I put into it , it's okay. If another run happens for the space tracker I will get it.

Thanks for the info , I did compare it to the ANH sculpt and there are differences in the nose and cheecks, maybe it was slightly altered or it's just how it came out? Anyhow it cost me 7 bucks after I used an ebay gift card so I can't complain too much and the figure turned okay. Not as great as Ton Ton's , yours or the others but for what I put into it , it's okay. If another run happens for the space tracker I will get it.
I think its from how the cast came out from the recasting process. It seems narrower which can cause things to look a bit different.

Just a heads up to those who missed out, they're working on setting up a second run of the yunsil bespin han outfit over on the custom one-sixth site.

Just a heads up to those who missed out, they're working on setting up a second run of the yunsil bespin han outfit over on the custom one-sixth site.
Thanks for the info. Do you have a link to the forum on that site where this is being discussed?

Back