Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Neon Tech Yellow Ironman. I really hope for a SW announcement that is not a con exclusive going into SDCC, with the release of Stormtrooper, Patrol Trooper and Maul, HTs really cleared out some of the SW preorders so it's about time to put 1-2 SW figs on PO.

Yes, Neon Tech Yellow Ironman. I really hope for a SW announcement that is not a con exclusive going into SDCC, with the release of Stormtrooper, Patrol Trooper and Maul, HTs really cleared out some of the SW preorders so it's about time to put 1-2 SW figs on PO.

I wouldnt even know where to begin guessing, If Bespin/ROTJ Han was coming out I could see a "Blind Skiff" repaint of that with a dirty paint job and deleted scene items ala Luke

A slave Leia would be great too

If there was a hybrid han to come out or a deluxe,I would hope he would have a closed eyes sculpt for carbon freeze release,plus the arm cuffs.

Unfortunately superheroes sell far better in Asia than Star Wars. We were spoiled by the rate of initial HT Star Wars releases, with the OT and ST figures being released simultaneously.

HT have realised that the market for SW is smaller than predicted. That can be seen by the number of prototypes that haven’t seen the light of day. We’ve still had a good number of reveals in the last 12 months. I’m sure it will pick up when the Marvel dust has settled.

Star-lord preorder today! The onslaught continues...
Two marvel in one week and no Star Wars in three months.
I would bet they have the quantum realm suit figures on deck. All of them.

Even if they decide to do Star Wars all winter to coincide with 9, most of them will probably sequel figures many of us don’t have interest in. The first sw preorders after all of this marvel should be bespin Han, lando, and Death Star trooper, to make it up to us, lol. Now, I will angrily search for vintage figures.

Star-lord preorder today! The onslaught continues...
Two marvel in one week and no Star Wars in three months.
I would bet they have the quantum realm suit figures on deck. All of them.

Even if they decide to do Star Wars all winter to coincide with 9, most of them will probably sequel figures many of us don’t have interest in. The first sw preorders after all of this marvel should be bespin Han, lando, and Death Star trooper, to make it up to us, lol. Now, I will angrily search for vintage figures.

There'll still be Mandalorian figures to fall back on even if the ST isn't your thing. Then there'll be 3 years before anymore movie figure releases. All in good time.

And Endor Leia!

Agree on bespin escape leia. Am I the only psycho contemplating buying two of the eventual bespin Han to take the jacket off of one and create jabba’s palace or bespin prisoner han?

Bespin Han would be an epic DX18 release..

Other than Carbonite though, what would the accessories be?

How about ESB Lando, Bespin Han can be his accessory.

All jokes aside, just like with the DX Luke, how about a two pack, ESB Lando and Bespin Han, done deal, sold out. Come on Hot Toys, what the F ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about ESB Lando, Bespin Han can be his accessory.

All jokes aside, just like with the DX Luke, how about a two pack, ESB Lando and Bespin Han, done deal, sold out. Come on Hot Toys, what the F ...

Bought! Also who have you been talking to? You were dead on correct about DX Maul. Seems like if anyone knows the deal on Bespin Han it would be you:)

Bought! Also who have you been talking to? You were dead on correct about DX Maul. Seems like if anyone knows the deal on Bespin Han it would be you:)

I wish that I knew.

The truth of the matter is there are fans of Hot Toys/ these releases who wait around to see what’s being brought up in the elevators in the late mornings.

Howard definitely loves Star Wars, but we all know that Marvel buys the mansions. Some lines didn’t sell as well as they thought they would, the DX Indiana Jones figure was available for like two years after the initial release at Toy Hunters (one of his other shops in CTMA Centre), the BACK TO THE FUTURE figures and Delorean were available for a long time too. Things that you think would’ve sold out immediately didn’t, and no matter how much of a fan Howard is of Star Wars, he’s also a businessman. It seems by being stagnant with the release of classic figures, when one comes out, we attack and gobble them up, it’s actually not a bad strategy if you think about it. Having said that, please give us ESB Lando and Bespin Han ...

2655f7d39e0bd53d27af5f68a26f9c35.jpg
b9eedfffdbd962e751f8733055478ecb.jpg

There are two han’s still up for preorder, young han and trooper. Once those ship we should see bespin. Hot toys knows bespin Han could cause cancellations. Still sucks waiting like this.

I wish that I knew.

The truth of the matter is there are fans of Hot Toys/ these releases who wait around to see what’s being brought up in the elevators in the late mornings.

Howard definitely loves Star Wars, but we all know that Marvel buys the mansions. Some lines didn’t sell as well as they thought they would, the DX Indiana Jones figure was available for like two years after the initial release at Toy Hunters (one of his other shops in CTMA Centre), the BACK TO THE FUTURE figures and Delorean were available for a long time too. Things that you think would’ve sold out immediately didn’t, and no matter how much of a fan Howard is of Star Wars, he’s also a businessman. It seems by being stagnant with the release of classic figures, when one comes out, we attack and gobble them up, it’s actually not a bad strategy if you think about it. Having said that, please give us ESB Lando and Bespin Han ...

2655f7d39e0bd53d27af5f68a26f9c35.jpg
b9eedfffdbd962e751f8733055478ecb.jpg

No stands?:horror:lol Tama 3PO.... with no stand???!!!:horror:horror:rotfl

And tbh, you really have to wonder how much the stagnant sales on a lot of ST stuff HT produced kind of **** the bed for ALL SW product.

I'm really hoping we get some surprise OT reveals during SDCC. I'd be happy with only a Bespin Han and Bespin Lando reveal. Very happy if they show off one of the figures they've shown in the past: Sandtrooper Sergeant or Death Star Trooper, and over the top happy with any of the following: Scout Trooper, General Veers, or Greedo.

I'm really hoping we get some surprise OT reveals during SDCC. I'd be happy with only a Bespin Han and Bespin Lando reveal. Very happy if they show off one of the figures they've shown in the past: Sandtrooper Sergeant or Death Star Trooper, and over the top happy with any of the following: Scout Trooper, General Veers, or Greedo.

All excellent choices I would be really happy with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back