1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lack of replies and activity on the boards is a little worrying, hope they are ok 🤞

Still awaiting for response or update. I know taking loads of commissions can be hard to manage but a weekly update would be appreciated.

According to his profile he was last online on August 2nd. By that point I had already made a couple of posts requesting an update. Either he happened to not check this thread or he simply ignored the posts. Trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt but he isn't making it easy.

Yeah I definitely shouldn't have clicked the friends and family option on PayPal lmao...

Maybe he's behind his schedule and half afraid-half ashamed to confess it since he failed to do his responsibilities. So he's avoiding replying messages and participating in the forum. He might have been cursing for he promised to do so much pieces.
This is my optimistic view.

I'm giving him 2 more weeks. If there's zero communication by that time I'm going to begin proceedings with PayPal to cancel and refund the payment.

I'm giving him 2 more weeks. If there's zero communication by that time I'm going to begin proceedings with PayPal to cancel and refund the payment.
Bear in mind the time limit for this which is why people are getting antsy as for a lot that time has passed.

Looks as though this is likely to be a no show. Oh well, I'll chalk this one up to experience. Way past the point of PayPal being willing to step in.

First and last purchase off of the forums for me. Bit of a shame.

Back