1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless the guy is dead or something serious has happened there's no excuse for him to just vanish for over a month and provide zero contact or updates, especially when he's been a member here for over 11 years.

Yeah he came across like a genuinely good guy and already produced a ton of sets for people. So I can't see him suddenly decide to just screw everybody over.

I figure his real name has to be on the return address for the sets he sent out, so it should be possible to look him up on FB or whatever other site he was on...

I checked my paypal, and his name and email address show up. I'm not going to post it, because I dont know his situation and I dont think it's right, but anyone who paid with paypal should be able to see that information. Might make it easier for those who didn't receive their order to get some answers.

Unless the guy is dead or something serious has happened there's no excuse for him to just vanish for over a month and provide zero contact or updates, especially when he's been a member here for over 11 years.
Might have been abducted by aliens for all we know...

For those that know his name I'm sure you can hunt him down - unless he's gone full incognito.

Im kinda surprised that no action was taken by the moderators either ban his account or deactivate it. We all been patiently awaiting for any kind of updates from him and there no reply to email or private messages.

If you have his Paypal email you might be able to find him on social media if he's used the same email.

I just find it strange that he did ship out quite a number of sets and back in early July had reached out to me for my shipping address. I sent it to him but never heard from him again. This is one of just 2 instances, where I can recall, that I've been ripped off by a fellow collector, in the couple of decades that I've been in this hobby. To be honest, I'm not even angry; more like disappointed that it came to this. Between him and the Ebay rip-off sellers (see other thread in forum), one has become more cynical within the hobby...

I order the thigh armor and knee pad receive It (Not sure when got it) then order the Beskar Spear got add to the list but months of checking the list seem to be no progress. I want to give him a benefit of a doubt but what whine me up the most is not the lost of money it the fact that there no update at all.

I rarely buy custom stuff for this reason, sucks when this happens. There have been many similar situations where someone appeared trustworthy and completely hosed a lot of folks. Fairly recently this happened with a Wampa custom group where the guy in charge was a well liked active member for years and I believe he was even a mod.

Yep, it's a gamble but it normally works out well, even when there are extended delays. I've picked up a bunch of fantastic custom pieces and even figures, over the years, but we know that the possibility of getting hosed may still be there...

That Wampa fiasco was impossible to see coming.

I was nearing the 120 day mark back in May and I was starting to get a bad feeling. So I asked for a refund around then and he actually sent my stuff and I got them in June. I was also told that he was going through some personal issues so I gave him the benefit of the doubt at the time and didn't "blast" him publicly as that's not my style. But this was already 5-6 months ago and at this point, I'm just hoping for a miracle for you guys.

Back