Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably just try to pick up a parted-out head for this look, since everything else can be put on a generic female body. Seems like it would be a waste to buy an entire 3rd figure when you'll just be covering most of it up in the end.

I'll probably just try to pick up a parted-out head for this look, since everything else can be put on a generic female body. Seems like it would be a waste to buy an entire 3rd figure when you'll just be covering most of it up in the end.
You'd need the boots too.

Woohoo, I finally received my first figure from Sideshow today, and it looks just as impressive in hand as I expected, and is clearly going to be a really fun figure to pose. Yeah the hair is distractingly flat on the sides, but it's something I can probably live with for the time being.

I do wish they had given us a metal sword though, as it has a very plastic look to it. So think my first mod may be applying some silver rub n buff to shine it up a bit more.

wow, i like the daft toys outfit! I was able to snag a parted out Alita head and was thinking to do a bash by myself with the boots and a set of hands, that otherwise would rest in the package. Thanks for the heads up! ^_^

Man i kinda want to get another Alita just for the daft toys look.
I posted this before, but if HT released another version just like that with the correct arms, i would buy it for sure. Keep the same original body and everything, new arms and new costume, maybe head with painted red under the eyes... instant buy

I just realized one issue with the Daftoys outfit is it's tailored for her taller berzerker body instead of the smaller doll body she actually had at the time, but I know they didn't have much choice on that. I'll have to see if I can find a body that has those smaller kind of proportions...

Got her in today! Gotta say she was well worth the wait! Not a perfect figure mind you, but a stunning and highly articulated on nonetheless! Would post pics but I can't ever figure out how to orient them properly on here.

Back