Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was supposed to arrive Friday but arrived today. No time to open them up but the shippers are in perfect shape, I was worried about dents to this art box. The box is too nice to have dents.

It's been awhile since I ordered anything direct from Sideshow, so it was a bit weird seeing this arrive only in the shipper. I've gotten so used to other stores double-boxing everything.

Funny thing is even though I already got this figure, I'm still looking forward to receiving my second from Timewalker later this week, and getting a chance to pose another one of these up.

It's been awhile since I ordered anything direct from Sideshow, so it was a bit weird seeing this arrive only in the shipper. I've gotten so used to other stores double-boxing everything.

Funny thing is even though I already got this figure, I'm still looking forward to receiving my second from Timewalker later this week, and getting a chance to pose another one of these up.

Timewalker is the best, if it weren't for the coupon I had through Sideshow I would have ordered from them. Great people!

Just got my invoice from kghobby so should get mine in about 3 weeks time hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also got mine from SS yesterday, haven't had a chance to open it yet though.

I also got mine from SS yesterday, haven't had a chance to open it yet though.
I barely had time to pop the shippers open to check out the art boxes, man life is busy...just want a few hours to check out the figure. Perhaps this weekend.

My local store got her in today, debating on wether to get her or not. I liked the movie but not sure I want to drop that much on her. I'm hoping to see more reviews on her.

I order 2 from different places and the one that I order from SS was on 10/9/20 NRD and subtotal pay, just awaiting on shipping payment to process for them to ship which is taking forever.
[emoji51][emoji30]

The other spot I order from said they should be receving their shipment order's by this week. depending on how fast they take to reship and send it out I may have mine's by maybe next week.[emoji18][emoji1696]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got mine from Sideshow today. She's really nice! 20201020_200155.jpg

Excuse the sideways photo. :/

I barely had time to pop the shippers open to check out the art boxes, man life is busy...just want a few hours to check out the figure. Perhaps this weekend.

Yeah same here really busy with work, trying to get in the Halloween marathon at night - and then spook here in a few days:panic: Mine hasn't even made it out of the shipper.\:monkey4

My local store got her in today, debating on wether to get her or not. I liked the movie but not sure I want to drop that much on her. I'm hoping to see more reviews on her.

As of right now this appears to be a fairly short run of a popular figure. I'd get it now and make up your mind with the figure in hand. You will easily be able to get your money back if you don't want it.

If they don't do another run, I see this one going for a pretty hefty price in the near future.

Last edited:
Back