Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never even knew about the figure until I just ran across it by accident on Sideshow's site or e-mail or somewhere last week. Thought about it for a few days, just saw it was low stock and ordered. Didn't think the movie was perfect and it feels like it desperately needs a sequel that it'll never get to finish the story, but the character definitely made a strong impact and this figure looks like a beautiful representation.

I'm not getting the hair controversy. Without pulling up movie reference pics, the doll, er, figure pictured on SSC seems to capture exactly what I remember the character looking like. I pulled up the Prime 1 web site to look at its statue pics, and their likeness seems VERY wrong. She looks like a cartoon which the movie CGI artists were very careful NOT to make her look like. In some shots she even looks like she's made out of a baby doll head. I see virtually no difference in the quality of Prime 1's hair job to Hot Toys.

Mine has been shipped,

I live outside of the United States, so estimated delivery date is October 15

Wow, an alternate costume set is coming from Daft Toys. And looks like it even includes doll hands! Now I'm even happier I ordered a second figure.

FB_IMG_1602780411370.jpg

FB_IMG_1602780406055.jpg

FB_IMG_1602780430534.jpg

Back