Hot Toys Batman DX teaser pic...AT LAST!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just asked Hot Toys to make Sonar Eyes happen on Their Face Book page. I f we all show we want it they might do it:eek:

why are you such a prick? o_O

Ever since you made fun of canadians (I'm Canadian you know) last night with your stereotypical comments I grew to despise you. You and me are ^^^^ing done professionally.

You may not believe in Minotaurs, either, but you'll still have to answer the riddle.

I have millions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscles, yet I rule two hemispheres. What am I?

NO GOOGLE!

I just asked Hot Toys to make Sonar Eyes happen on Their Face Book page. I f we all show we want it they might do it:eek:

Thanks for doing that, Centrocal. I'd assume that the suite of accessories that'll be included with the DX Batman has already been decided and if sonar eyes hasn't already been put into production or at least been considered already, I doubt it will make it into the final product.

But it's good to wish for things.

Dear HT:
Ignore, the constipated Bat-face
batsonarfartface.png

Ever since you made fun of canadians (I'm Canadian you know) last night with your stereotypical comments I grew to despise you. You and me are ^^^^ing done professionally.

You may not believe in Minotaurs, either, but you'll still have to answer the riddle.

I have millions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscles, yet I rule two hemispheres. What am I?

NO GOOGLE!

I don't make fun of canadians, I was joking, but I do make fun of ONE canadian (The Terminator) but its all good fun

And I don't feel like answers a riddle that you stole from Batman The Animated Series episode entitled "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" you lame ass!

Yes I know that kind of stuff, I'm a Riddler Fan :naughty

ever since you made fun of canadians (i'm canadian you know) last night with your stereotypical comments i grew to despise you. You and me are ^^^^ing done professionally.

You may not believe in minotaurs, either, but you'll still have to answer the riddle.

I have millions of eyes, yet i live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscles, yet i rule two hemispheres. What am i?

No google!

its A ^^^^ ing Potato !

We should be getting the "Leaked" photos of the Box Art next week/very soon if all goes according to previous Teaser Schedules...

Then we'll know what this is all about.

I fap to em. Seriously...why bother with this teaser crap? It's not that earth shatteringly exciting. just show me what I'm obliged to spend $200 on

the cowl still have that sharp edges on it like the previous mms, not movie accurate, pass.
the suit is rubber, pass again.
the neck also sculpted like the last one, pass.
i'd buy it though if i have too much money :rolleyes:

the cowl still have that sharp edges on it like the previous mms, not movie accurate, pass.
the suit is rubber, pass again.
the neck also sculpted like the last one, pass.
i'd buy it though if i have too much money :rolleyes:

We don't know if it's for sure rubber though do we? :confused:

The nose still looks awfully long. Hopefully it's just the angle.

what the hell are you talking about

the pictures aren't that clear to see a long nose OR a short nose.
and to see especially an AWFULLY long nose it would require an AWFULLY clear picture, wich none of those are at the moment.

and first impression imo isn't awfully long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back