Hot Toys Batman DX 'it's official'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure wookster will have new information for it and we might get pictures (or teasers) of it in the coming weeks. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the official announcement was issued as soon as their MMS DX Joker ships.

wookster said he hopes to have some more info at the end of this week or early next.

I would say you are in the majority on that one.

We can fairly safely assume this will be the TDK one and hopefully will have some news in the next couple of weeks.

yeah people who expect another 3rd hot toys begins suit are in the minority, that's for sure.

there is a Medicom, there is a Takara and there are 2 Hot Toys Begins suits.
So that makes 4 different Batman Begins suits, the ones hoping or needing a 3rd Hot Toys - 5th Begins suits overall will never be happy

perhaps HT will provide some news on this one along with the improvement of their DX 01 :rolleyes:

there is a Medicom, there is a Takara and there are 2 Hot Toys Begins suits.
So that makes 4 different Batman Begins suits, the ones hoping or needing a 3rd Hot Toys - 5th Begins suits overall will never be happy

There's also Mattel's attempt and Medicom's latest Original Suit too. All you need is the Takara and Hot Toys (their second go at it) versions and you're set. You could even call it a day with Hot Toys one. They both have minor flaws, but they are definitive. The HT version more so than the Takara.

The only time I want them to revisit Begins or anything from it (don't forget the HT original suit is essentially from The Dark Knight from it's box to it's pneumatic mangler) is if they make Ras (Neeson, the REAL Ras Al Ghul), Scarecrow, Bruce Wayne in his League of Shadows gear (those gauntlets would be sweet with the designs on them) and his make shift "first night" gear.

There's also Mattel's attempt and Medicom's latest Original Suit too. All you need is the Takara and Hot Toys (their second go at it) versions and you're set. You could even call it a day with Hot Toys one. They both have minor flaws, but they are definitive. The HT version more so than the Takara.

The only time I want them to revisit Begins or anything from it (don't forget the HT original suit is essentially from The Dark Knight from it's box to it's pneumatic mangler) is if they make Ras (Neeson, the REAL Ras Al Ghul), Scarecrow, Bruce Wayne in his League of Shadows gear (those gauntlets would be sweet with the designs on them) and his make shift "first night" gear.

I think the Medicom you refer to is a the same as their first, so a re-release...

perhaps HT will provide some news on this one along with the improvement of their DX 01 :rolleyes:

What do you mean improvement to the DX 01?
There is no need for an improvement to it, its perfect the way it is. Some people here.

What do you mean its perfect the way it is!? It wasn't. And even HT agreed. Which is why they're attempting to fix some of the flaws. Obvious flaws. Some people here.

What do you mean improvement to the DX 01?
There is no need for an improvement to it, its perfect the way it is. Some people here.

Plenty of room for improvement. Casper did this great p/s:

dsfdsfsdtled1.jpg

Costume changes primarily. Mostly the colours.

From what I can see the specific changes on this image are:

The purple has been made more vivid.
The Green on the waistcoat is also more vivid.
The gloves are made more purple.
The blazer has been made blue instead of purplish.
The lining is more orange than red.

i think that's everything, isn't it?

From what I can see the specific changes on this image are:

The purple has been made more vivid.
The Green on the waistcoat is also more vivid.
The gloves are made more purple.
The blazer has been made blue instead of purplish.
The lining is more orange than red.

i think that's everything, isn't it?

Nice sig bro, is it a figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back