Hot Toys Batman Collartible Expo - Sept 10-25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Event Coming Soon - But what does it mean?

Yes Joker 3.0 Ledger- Batman Begins 3.0 or whatever version it is and maybe 66 Batmobile(but doubt it)
Also maybe BD Armored Bats or Kilmer Bats(slim chance)

..or none of the above and something lame:lol

I had a go at making my own as I am still sceptical Hot Toys will ever do one. Unfortunately he is static.
XDegu7r.jpg

That looks good, I would be very happy if they do it one day.

HT debuted a ton of figures at SDCC last year. 2 Resident Evil, 2 Terminator, 1 Batman '66, Tie fighter pilot in Tie Fighter, Han & Chewie in the Falcon cockpit, 2 from Ant-Man, a couple Iron Men, a new Marty, and I'm sure a few more I'm forgetting. Debuting over a dozen figures seems like a big deal to me.

HT debuted a ton of figures at SDCC last year. 2 Resident Evil, 2 Terminator, 1 Batman '66, Tie fighter pilot in Tie Fighter, Han & Chewie in the Falcon cockpit, 2 from Ant-Man, a couple Iron Men, a new Marty, and I'm sure a few more I'm forgetting. Debuting over a dozen figures seems like a big deal to me.

And how many of those have still yet to see the light of day?

No Yellowjacket, no Tie Fighter, no Faclon, no Marty, etc

And how many of those have still yet to see the light of day?

No Yellowjacket, no Tie Fighter, no Faclon, no Marty, etc

Great. Now you're summoning Motuxmen and his "500 figures blah, blah, blah only 2 prototypes haven't been produced blah, blah, blah" quote.

My point was that HT debuts a lot of figures at SDCC first. I didn't say anything about what gets produced and what doesn't. They show a lot of stuff at other shows that we never see too--like those giant Falcons.

Hopes: Arkham City Joker, BR Mayor Penguin & Catwoman, B&R Mr.Freeze, BB Batman 3.0, and a new Nicholson Joker. Just do SOMETHING with his likeness rights.

Expectations: A couple Suicide Squad figures we won't see officially announced for a few years, that weird "comic colors" Adam West Batman from a while back, and BD Armored Batman.

don't get your hopes up boys... this is HT we're talking about.

Update: I'm going by an infographic here, so this may not be totally accurate, but here goes.

Bale's symbol is a totally different shape. Keaton's 1989 symbol has two extra points along the bottom,

You're forgetting the Batman Returns symbol; which is identical to this one. I thought with the Purple and yellow, slightly reminiscent of Jones' Two Face choice of color, it might have been referring to putting those figures out. Since a competitor bootlegged the figure. But then the Forever symbol is slightly different and the points a slightly angled inward. Who Knows. More likely. It will be some Art show with differently configured Batmen and variations of Batsuits.

I had a go at making my own as I am still sceptical Hot Toys will ever do one. Unfortunately he is static.
XDegu7r.jpg
Any chance you can pose that with a keaton hot toys batman? I am severely curious as to the scale with each other.

pink,yellow and green

Obviously is twoface Tommi lee Jones

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I have some inside information from a very unreliable source, and it seems HT will in fact be showing one or several Batman ralated items from one or from several of the Batman movies. I hope this info helps:monkey3

Thank you for your never ending knowledge and inside info that nobody else has. I will now blindly believe anything you say as fact.

Its just good to finally have access to someone with legit insider information from Hot Toys and not just pretending to know. It's a fresh change I say.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

I have some inside information from a very unreliable source, and it seems HT will in fact be showing one or several Batman ralated items from one or from several of the Batman movies. I hope this info helps:monkey3

Source or GTFO.

Thank you for your never ending knowledge and inside info that nobody else has. I will now blindly believe anything you say as fact.

Its just good to finally have access to someone with legit insider information from Hot Toys and not just pretending to know. It's a fresh change I say.

:lol :lol :lol you guys are ****ing killing me :lol :lol

I'm betting we're gonna see announcements for the Kilmer movie as well. As well as other SS members. Deadshot is a lock, boomerang is a lock...Diablo?? Mmmm...

It'll just be existing figures in dioramas most likely.

Any chance you can pose that with a keaton hot toys batman? I am severely curious as to the scale with each other.

I only have General Zod & Jor El HT qnd Xensation Mr ? & Double Face. I will get some pics next week next to all those. But he is the right height next to other figures.

They will show more 1/1 figures, seeing as how the interest on those is out of this world.

Back