Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very deco. The combination of the more modern, sleeker buildings, and the older, victorian buildings sort of blend it into the amalgam that is Gotham City. I think that TAS is, somewhat, unfairly credited with the idea of "dark deco," as many of those elements were featured in 89.

I still can't believe Clooney played Batman. And he didn't even change his voice between Bruce Wayne and Batman. Wierd.

And RE: 89' Batman - I still like the Prince songs. Least the ones that were in the actual film rather than just part of the publicity campaign.

And RE: 89' Batman - I still like the Prince songs. Least the ones that were in the actual film rather than just part of the publicity campaign.

Scandalous is ____ing gay.

As a kid, I always thought it was a woman singing. To me it sounded like "sexy time" music. Needless to say I was horrified when I was older and learned it was really Prince.

Last edited:
Scandalous is ____ing gay.

As a kid, I always thought it was a woman singing. To me it sounded like "sexy time" music. Needless to say I was horrified when I was older and learned it was really Prince.

I agree, CollectorNC should not have said what he said! :monkey3

How the hell did that happen? :lol

I must have done a few double takes while scrolling up and down the thread.

:lol I dunno, I thought it possibly could have been just a glitch in my browser only but evidently not.

Anyway, I like the melody of Scandalous (which is the Vicky Vale love theme if I'm not mistaken) but the lyrics don't seem fitting for a Batman film at all really.

:lol I dunno, I thought it possibly could have been just a glitch in my browser only but evidently not.

Anyway, I like the melody of Scandalous (which is the Vicky Vale love theme if I'm not mistaken) but the lyrics don't seem fitting for a Batman film at all really.

Good thing it's during the credits after the epic End Credits score.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyVQ-fQx84Y"]BMES - 30. End Credits - YouTube[/ame]

After that ended and Scandalous started up is when I'd eject the VHS. :lol

You can't have the end credits music without this before it -

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk4v5dZrwDY&feature=related"]20. Finale - YouTube[/ame]

I'm getting sick of this logo.

batman-1-1024.jpg

I literally see it every day.

- Sig
- Hot Toys announcement
- Hot Toys spec/pics
- Youtube videos
- Threads

Guess what I see when I go to sleep? The ____ing Bat-logo. Gotta admit though, it's a great piece of graphic art.

I literally see it every day.

- Sig
- Hot Toys announcement
- Hot Toys spec/pics
- Youtube videos
- Threads

Guess what I see when I go to sleep? The ____ing Bat-logo. Gotta admit though, it's a great piece of graphic art.

Have you been using Brand X again?

The Prince songs are part of the nostalgia for me. I was a child at the time and wasn't exactly analysing the lyrics and their suitability for the film. As I said though theres actually a nice melody behind Scandalous.

The HD transfers are a nice improvement over the DVD.

Actually they make be too good... You can really tell there is purplish, glittery eye shadow in Nicholson's Joker makeup at times. :lol

Back