Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's as good as it gets.

1048_2_large.jpg

bad a$$

The message i have entered is NOT too short

I'm going to find a copy of Burton's and watch it this weekend to see if you guys are right. If you are, I'll bring cookies for everyone.

Anyone have Batman or Batman Returns on BluRay? Is the quality any good?

Amazon had a 68% off sale on the DVD set a few weeks ago, so I bit and got myself one. Haven't watched them yet, though, save for a few scenes to see if the quality was better. And it was, especially the sound.

Yeah, the bluray of 89 Batman is a significant video quality improvement over the 90's era DVD I had. And, as with any bluray, the soundtrack was much improved as well. If you're a big fan of the movie, it's a worthy upgrade.

Just noticed this is item shipping soon. Gonna go ahead and just put this on ebay when it ships.

Yeah, the bluray of 89 Batman is a significant video quality improvement over the 90's era DVD I had. And, as with any bluray, the soundtrack was much improved as well. If you're a big fan of the movie, it's a worthy upgrade.

and at 37$ from amazon you can get the anthology which is pretty cheap, even if only 2 of the 4 movies are really worth watching...the other 2 are good as background entertainment while commenting on message boards.

Didn't even know they had them on bluray :dunno

Good to know, might have to pick it up in the near future.

Back