Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all gonna grow old and die before this happens

I agree, HT is mainly looking to produce what sells best. Which is understandable from a business standpoint. But you never know. The Crow was a surprise for me being that the fan base I would think is smaller than other licenses they have. So there may be hope for us BTTF fans! :pray:

@Hot Toys

giphy.gif

Of all the licenses that hot toys has announced, this is the one I want to see most.

When these eventually happen what kind of expressions would people like to see sculpted? I don't think neutral will quite do for Marty and Doc, particularly not Doc.

When these eventually happen what kind of expressions would people like to see sculpted? I don't think neutral will quite do for Marty and Doc, particularly not Doc.

2 head sculpts minimum, one neutral look for Marty:

Martyvest1955.jpg

The other sculpt, the slightly wide eyed open mouth, gob smacked look would be nice:
images

For Doc, one crazy looking sculpt like this:

dr-emmett-brown_14643_m.jpg

& another crazing looking sculpt like this:
christopherLLOYD.jpg

I guess a 1955 & 85 looking Doc, although they kind of look the same, except Docs hair is greyer in 85.

I have a feeling we'll get weird expressions on both, call it a hunch. I think we'll get the poster look for Marty and we'll only get one headsculpt for both with a second figure being offered with different HSs resulting in fans blowing up the internet.

The DeLorean is really high on my list. I could cancel everything I've ordered for Marty, Doc and the DeLorean and I have a feeling we won't see anything until July at the earliest.

I have a feeling we'll get weird expressions on both, call it a hunch. I think we'll get the poster look for Marty and we'll only get one headsculpt for both with a second figure being offered with different HSs resulting in fans blowing up the internet.

The DeLorean is really high on my list. I could cancel everything I've ordered for Marty, Doc and the DeLorean and I have a feeling we won't see anything until July at the earliest.

Yep!!:exactly:

I've pretty much accepted that I probably won't be able to resist these. Unless they **** them up on a DX05 scale.

I'll be happy just to recreate the movie poster, maybe alternating it between BTTF Part I and II.

2 head sculpts minimum, one neutral look for Marty:

Martyvest1955.jpg

The other sculpt, the slightly wide eyed open mouth, gob smacked look would be nice:
images
Yeah, those would be great looks. I do think the poster expression is likely.

I'm not big on dioramas, but this is one movie I would buy one for. It almost doesn't matter what they chose--giant 1950s sign, barn door, steps of the clock tower, giant speaker, whatever.

I really hate that 'poster expression' sculpt making the rounds. Looks weird and too specific for a figure. Save that for a statue.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back